Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Game was Rigged 4 Gsw Tonight

[COLOR="Magenta"]it was pretty obv

and dats all i gotta say[/COLOR]

Default Re: Game was Rigged 4 Gsw Tonight

*Disclaimer: OP is not a Clipper fan*

You ****ing kidding me? Blake did touch Iggy's knee on the 3 if that's what you're talking about

Bad calls both ways, but reffing wasn't too bad this time. Damn, some of you Clippers fans...

Decent playground baller TexasBloodMoney's Avatar

All these series seem rigged. Everybody complaining about officiating, yet these playoffs are "amazing"? Nahh, nba just tryna cash in as usual.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

*Disclaimer: OP strongly dislikes Curry and the Warriors. Yes, it was necessary to highlight Curry specifically along with the Warriors.*

Since no Lakers fan answered me last time, why are you cheering for the Clippers over the Warriors?

I don't remember all the reasons I said, but it was along the lines of: CP3 trade, Doc, LAC is more likely to threaten LAL than GSW, Clippers are generally disliked (by the rest of the NBA public) because of flopping and other reasons, etc...

Don't live in LA, so enlighten me. Little surprised which is why I asked. Would have figured the other way. Seems like fans of neither are leaning towards the GSW.
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 05-02-2014 at 01:47 AM.

shhhhhhh

Griffin 8-24
    CP3 3-10
    JJ Redick 4-13
    Crawford 5-13

The game didn't need to be rigged

Fire Dwane Casey

Coming from a Raptors fan, I would be outraged if I was a Clipper fan tn. It was pretty obvious the officials had an agenda to push this game to game 7. Hope this doesn't happen tomorrow with Raps@Nets game 6

Decent college freshman

The puzzling whistles are making the series less fun to watch, although there has been some incredible games. I thought this would be the most entertaining series when the matchups were decided, and although it's certainly had its moments, the calls the refs are making (both ways) just makes you

FWIW, I think this first round (beyond GSW-LAC) has had more "rigging" than in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    Coming from a Raptors fan, I would be outraged if I was a Clipper fan tn. It was pretty obvious the officials had an agenda to push this game to game 7. Hope this doesn't happen tomorrow with Raps@Nets game 6

Willing to bet it does.

First half favoured clips, second warriors.

Decent playground baller TexasBloodMoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    The puzzling whistles are making the series less fun to watch, although there has been some incredible games. I thought this would be the most entertaining series when the matchups were decided, and although it's certainly had its moments, the calls the refs are making (both ways) just makes you

FWIW, I think this first round (beyond GSW-LAC) has had more "rigging" than in recent years.
    They're changing the way they call the game depending on the situations.

David lee should have gotten an and-1 earlier in the game when Barnes slapped the shit out of his arm.

But then Iguodala flops and Griffin is fouled out in the closing minutes? Obvious AF.

A lot of similar calls in the Houston/Portland series. I haven't caught the rest, but I'm sure this BS is happening all over.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    What can ya do, hope we get the same home cooking next game

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I swear we see this thread every game

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBloodMoney
    They're changing the way they call the game depending on the situations.

David lee should have gotten an and-1 earlier in the game when Barnes slapped the shit out of his arm.

But then Iguodala flops and Griffin is fouled out in the closing minutes? Obvious AF.

A lot of similar calls in the Houston/Portland series. I haven't caught the rest, but I'm sure this BS is happening all over.
    I agree with your entire post, basically. I couldn't get the lack of the call for Lee, thought the Iggy call was iffy, and just thought the inconsistency was taking away the enjoyment of the game for me. The game got "loose" after a while, but they called some ticky-tack stuff and let other guys get hammered, relatively speaking.

Banned

and people didnt believe me when i said the 2002 rigged game was just an extender for a 7th game money maker... i said all series are reffed that way. nba is a business. its about making money

suuuuuuuuuure they could have 1 game eliminations.. but wheres the money in that? why not waste peoples lives, time, money and rape the blood/sweat and tears of athletes to make a few bucks over a 6 game span... theeeeeeen have a 1 game elimination