Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Been ages since I've seen a home team choke this bad.

Memphis just doesn't have enough offense to hang with OKC for an entire series like they did in the first 5 games, imo.

I said prior to game 6 that OKC's defense would be the key, not allowing Memphis to score 100+ when they only averaged 96 a game in the regular season. Keep Memphis under 100 pts and OKC wins. Memphis has won every game they scored at least 100, Game 3 was an aberration because KD & Russ both shot under 37% while taking 25+ FGA each.
    KD in this series has been surprisingly ice cold from 3, probably the worst 3pt shooting Playoff series of his career, but if OKC can play D like they did in Game 6, Game 7 should be another blowout victory.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Are people really surprised that Memphis choked. They have been doing it all series. With that being said I still like there chances in game 7 because they respond well after choking. Championship level choking will be on display for game 7. All the pressure on OKC to avoid choking at home while the Grizzlies know they get the job done in OKC.

this

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Embarrassed that I was actually rooting for these soft cvnts. Memphis Grizzlies? More like the Memphis Open, Gaping Anuses.
    They got shook by Steve Adams, they were expecting soft Perkins, they will adjust for game 7.

I hit on 5-footers

You should have seen the last 3 minutes of the Hawks-Pacers game then. Atlanta literally had the game ready to be put away but instead handed it to the Pacers, I assume in compensation for continuing to play Roy Hibbert.