Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Default Re: Let's take a look back at ALL the come-backs from a 3-1 series deficit in NBA history

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    Wow that bothers me too, as a Suns fan.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shit, I'm a suns fan.

but wait -- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Tim Thomas, Raja Bell WOOOOOOOT
    My first Spurs game was in 74. Stick with your team through the lean years. It is worth being there when it all comes together believe me.

Default Re: Let's take a look back at ALL the come-backs from a 3-1 series deficit in NBA history

I have a feeling the Spurs will actually close it out in game 5. I think theyre trully motivated by how close they came last year only to choke it away.

I'm not completely counting out the Heat, but without HCA its going to be really hard to pull of 3 in a row.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Has never happened in the Finals. Doubt it happens this year.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icemanfan
    My first Spurs game was in 74. Stick with your team through the lean years. It is worth being there when it all comes together believe me.
    Thanks for the support. Rooting for your Spurs temporarily until next season (which is very weird for me)

I just hope to see one championship in my lifetime, that's all I ask.

Maybe they'll decide to keep some draft picks this year, who knows...

appreciate the other support -- to magic who posted the artest gif, that's the wrong picture. If you wanted me to relive trauma you'd have posted Artest's putback gw from 2010, but I'm already reliving that trauma by posting this, so F you.
    Last edited by Mrofir; 06-13-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Only two of them road wins.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir

appreciate the other support -- to magic who posted the artest gif, that's the wrong picture. If you wanted me to relive trauma you'd have posted Artest's putback gw from 2010, but I'm already reliving that trauma by posting this, so F you.
    It seemed to do the job