Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Our "HOF" CENTER is averaging 37% fg

37% for a center? And they say he should be FMVP

Without Leaderbe, he aint shit.

Default Re: Our "HOF" CENTER is averaging 37% fg

Kobe is averaging 0 ppg. What a scrub.

If your a laker fan, why do you get enjoyment out of discrediting Pau Gasol?

Good college starter

Kobetard identified.

isn't pau gasol like 35 years old?

Banned

no different than miami fans criticizing wade

calling the heat the miami cavs when you have a fmvp on that supporting cast

Banned

So I guess T-Mac was a terrible player, last year he had horrible averages!
    Nash is such a scrub too, how did he win MVP is beyond me look at this crap stats this year!

This thread is retarded.

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Pau doesn't have the speed, energy or strength to be the focus of a team's defense anymore. he really needs Kobe to help take pressure and allow him to utilize his skills more effectively. Pau is a great complimentary player at this point but not a franchise guy.

But I can't see how his current level of impact should have anything to do with his prior seasons/contributions to the team and the league.

The whole team needs Kobe back in the lineup, they're barely treading water without him right now.

This f orum sucks dick

Gasol is nothing without Kobe I realized that this season. 07-11 He's an allstar playing Center with Kobe. 11-12 Bynum steals his Role he plays PF and he's still a top 5 PF playing with Kobe. 12-13 Dwight the Chemistry Killer comes ruins team's chemistry though through a stretch of games, D12 goes out and Gasol averages like 20/10 playing next to Kobe. 13-14 No Kobe, gasol is free to run the offense, shoots 37% FG averaging like 15ppg.

You see, you can credit all of Gasol's sucess to Kobe. I'm telling you, once Kobe comes back Gasol will be a 20/10 guy.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If your a laker fan, why do you get enjoyment out of discrediting Pau Gasol?
    Lebron fans are no different.

Their greatest wet dream is the Heat winning a chip with Bosh and Wade averaging 10 points.

They want just enough help so their hero can win, but not so much that takes away the shine from Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
    Gasol is nothing without Kobe I realized that this season. 07-11 He's an allstar playing Center with Kobe. 11-12 Bynum steals his Role he plays PF and he's still a top 5 PF playing with Kobe. 12-13 Dwight the Chemistry Killer comes ruins team's chemistry though through a stretch of games, D12 goes out and Gasol averages like 20/10 playing next to Kobe. 13-14 No Kobe, gasol is free to run the offense, shoots 37% FG averaging like 15ppg.

You see, you can credit all of Gasol's sucess to Kobe. I'm telling you, once Kobe comes back Gasol will be a 20/10 guy.
    Doesn't make Gasol garbage, he's just not a franchise or elite player. That's why I laugh when Kobe haters try n make it seem like Kobe's teams were the most stacked because in reality, Kobe had the worst supporting cast out of the top 15 players of All-time not named Hakeem.

Best player Kobe had during Title runs....All-NBA 3rd team type player.....Before Kobe? No All-Star games, 0-16 in the playoffs. With Kobe? Two time Champ, ppl act like he's top PF in the game.

But really, Kobe takes the defensive pressure off Gasol. When all eyes are on Kobe every game, ofcource that opens it up for Gasol, nothing odd about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Lebron fans are no different.

Their greatest wet dream is the Heat winning a chip with Bosh and Wade averaging 10 points.

They want just enough help so their hero can win, but not so much that takes away the shine from Lebron.
    How does this answer my question

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Kobetard identified.
    this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    How does this answer my question
    They want just enough help so their hero can win, but not so much that takes away the shine from Kobe.

There you go bud

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Doesn't make Gasol garbage, he's just not a franchise or elite player. That's why I laugh when Kobe haters try n make it seem like Kobe's teams were the most stacked because in reality, Kobe had the worst supporting cast out of the top 15 players of All-time not named Hakeem.

Best player Kobe had during Title runs....All-NBA 3rd team type player.....Before Kobe? No All-Star games, 0-16 in the playoffs. With Kobe? Two time Champ, ppl act like he's top PF in the game.

But really, Kobe takes the defensive pressure off Gasol. When all eyes are on Kobe every game, ofcource that opens it up for Gasol, nothing odd about that.
    Cmon bro. Gasol today isnt even half of what he was from 2009-2010. I would say 2008 too if not for kg destroying him but for the 2009 and 2010 seasons gasol was arguably the best big in the league. Destroyed dwight and more than held his own against the celtics in the rematch. Lakers dont win shit without gasol's production.
    Last edited by red1; 11-11-2013 at 01:11 AM.