Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wade: "Everybody has done what LeBron did, by teaming up with two great players"

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    And yet LeBron is poaching off wade and Bosh. He disqualifies himself based on that alone.

Dude is a follower and has always been. Wade will emerge as the driving force behind this team, and I'm excited to see the player he will become. James' talents will be a significant factor in putting Wade in the right place and allowing him the space to display the heart all true champions display.
    Funny, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this if Lebron had stayed in Cleveland. Lebron and Wade are going to be a scary duo, unstoppable to defend but chances are it will be Wade backing up Lebron more than the other way around. Lebron won't be a follower in Miami.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Wade: "Everybody has done what LeBron did, by teaming up with two great players"

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    Funny, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this if Lebron had stayed in Cleveland. Lebron and Wade are going to be a scary duo, unstoppable to defend but chances are it will be Wade backing up Lebron more than the other way around. Lebron won't be a follower in Miami.
    Bravo logic even though I've been saying it for years.

And Wade will not be backing up LeBron.

Everyone always questioned Lebron's heart and drive. He needed to win to shut everyone up. Instead, he went to Wade's team and pretty much told us (verbally) he didn't want to have to play great every night.

This is a funny situation, he'll win more titles but get less (individual) props. It's quite bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    unfortunately all the time everyone is spending trying to make or break lebron's legacy this summer is just wasting their time. People are posting overtime to talk about him being second fiddle and how has ruined his career etc. Not a lebron fan but as a fellow poster let me tell you everything you post won't change a thing, what matters in 10 years is what he did on the basketball court. If you really want to make an impact injure him. As an unbiased fan, he went from being the best player in the league to still being the best player in the league for now. That doesn't change during the offseason

^on point.....

People can post what they like and try their best to write it in stone that Lebron is ruined, but it doesnt mean anything.....

Lebron is not Scottie Pippen or whoever else and if he averages a triple double next post season and wins Finals MVP he will be the best again... If Miami goes on to dominate the league then Lebron's legacy will be just fine...

Winning cures everything and all the hatin in the world cannot change that

National High School Star allball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Everyone always questioned Lebron's heart and drive. He needed to win to shut everyone up. Instead, he went to Wade's team and pretty much told us (verbally) he didn't want to have to play great every night.

This is a funny situation, he'll win more titles but get less (individual) props. It's quite bizarre.
    not everyone

MJ, Larry and Magic decided to team up with with two great players?

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    MJ, Larry and Magic decided to team up with with two great players?
    I know, these situations aren't even close. You have 2 top 3 players in the league and a 20 and 10 PF and top 3 at his position, on the same team.

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

I don't know what is more annoying, you nutriding Lebron or you trying to piss on him on every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PianoMan
    Yes this may be Wades team but they all will be leaders in their prespective ways people are just mad cause lebron is gonna finally win a ring he might even win finals mvp who knows. And Pleezebelieve you were all over Lebrons dick when he was in celevand now your bashing him lmao, Definition of a true hater.
    WTF? have u not seen the old wade vs lebron video comments on youtube?? you heat fans are bunch of hypocrites

Local High School Star lukekarts's Avatar

As a Miami fan I'm just grateful we have the most influential player in the NBA on our team (Wade).

He convinced LeBron to join him despite the fact he new PB, his biggest bum chum, would no longer want to suck on his ****.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Lebron just doesnt seem to have the it quality that is needed to be the star of a sport. I think people have know that there was something missing for a while now and couldnt place it. I feel this manifestation of hatred towards Lebron is the publics effort to place that dislike of Lebron's game and persona.

Do U know how stupid that Sounds..There wouldn't have been a Lebronathon for Weeks culminated with an unprecedented 1 hr special announcing his decision if he wasn't a star. He is the face of the NBA..Boy the Haters are just fishing for stuff...
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 07-12-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24
    Well thats just your opinion. Legends, Analysts and the media came out with one thing in mind.

If he's not the best player on his team how can he be the best player in the league?

Make no mistake this is wade's team. Sure lebron will win 4-5 titles, but if he won 2-3 titles it would have been greater as the no 1 option and a sidekick compared to teaming up with 3 players who are top 10 in the league right now.

with wade and him being top 3.

Lebron winning titles? sure everyone knows it will happen.

Lebron touching MJ's Legacy? lol dont make me spit on your face.

Lebron touching Kobe's legacy? lol not even possible...

If kobe won 3 titles with shaq and it was not relevant how can his 5 titles with two superstars be anything more?

Also nice view but people tend to follow what the legends such as Bird, Webber, Barkley. have to say over some kid who hides behind a pc.
    Why not? It may not happen, but it is 100% possible. All he needs is 2 Finals MVPs. He has more MVPs than Kobe already. And don't even think about giving me that BS about "Reg season MVPs don't matter derp" if Kobe had more regular season MVPs then you would be using that argument to defend your stance too, Kobe fan.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

If Lebron is winning title after title and is winning MVP trophies I doubt his legacy will take much of a hit and I doubt he would care. At the end of the day all you look at is stats and titles when comparing the best. Not who you played with.
    Bullsh*t, you dont know what your talking about. LeBron will always be known as the guy who couldnt get it done as the man in his prime, and piggy backed off of Wade and Bosh to go ring chasing.

F*cking guy is a joke, I've said it for YEARS, even when alot of you people were sucking his c*ck. He's a joke.

NBA lottery pick

D-Wade just sayin that to sooth LBJ cause that's his B!TCH now...Wade know what's up...it's his team.

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

One guy doesn't get it done in this league. Ever.

Lebron wanted help...Wade wants help. They get to help each other and Bosh gets to go along for the ride.