Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Lakers91's Avatar

Default Re: Laker News: Lakers Sign Kendall Marshall

Albeit against the Jazz, given a large amount of minutes currently Marshall has had 38 or 39, has 15 and 15 at this stage and so far *touch wood* has shot 60% with only 1 turnover, watched it in bits and pieces darn dodgy internet, the bits I have watched have been good and his box score stats don't look bad at all though against Utah but still against an NBA team no matter, his passing has always been his greatest strength.

Kendall Marshall?? Whoaa. I missed the game, but the boxscore?

20 pts
    15 assists
    6 rebounds
    8/12 shooting
    2/3 from 3pt line
    1 turnover
    41 mins
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-04-2014 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    And I think they made the right decision. Of the 3 I would say Marshall has the most upside. I would say he's the only one who would have a chance to stick long term possibly as well. Augustin and Barbosa will both be lucky to survive another season where they may have a chance of making a roster.
    I hate to say it, but is it a case of Henry's and Farmar's injury lead to Marshall getting a chance to play and show what he's got.
    Sure he was horrible in his first game, 4 turnovers (?) vs the Warriors then he almost was put in the MDA doghouse.
    I hope he can sustain this cuz he played at home, against one of the worst teams.....No one knows how he plays etc. Now teams will notice and tighten the grip.

Well, as we've all noticed, D'Antoni may certainly not be the coach for this team, but boy does his system always expose a diamond in the rough in guys like Jeremy Lin, and now it may be that guy in K. Marshall.

He didn't have such a good shooting game last night, but he sure can find guys, and with such limited space provided. He got guys some tough shots in the paint between physical defenders. Thats always nice especially when the team is struggling to find a consistent flowing offense.

If there is anything we learned this season, we definitely have scouted which players will be a good supporting cast for a possible star acquisition. Unfortunately, while some role players have come and done well with this system, D'Antoni isn't exactly the best selling point for superstars.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    Well, as we've all noticed, D'Antoni may certainly not be the coach for this team, but boy does his system always expose a diamond in the rough in guys like Jeremy Lin, and now it may be that guy in K. Marshall.

He didn't have such a good shooting game last night, but he sure can find guys, and with such limited space provided. He got guys some tough shots in the paint between physical defenders. Thats always nice especially when the team is struggling to find a consistent flowing offense.

If there is anything we learned this season, we definitely have scouted which players will be a good supporting cast for a possible star acquisition. Unfortunately, while some role players have come and done well with this system, D'Antoni isn't exactly the best selling point for superstars.
    Good to see you posting again

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Good to see you posting again
    Thank you sir! Always great to read your stuff as well.