Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: ESPN suspends Stephen A Smith for a week

These feminist are some of the biggest hypocrites. Screw them. I won't get into it..but they really don't look out for women. They sold themselves to the big $$ signs a long time ago. Espn is big on PC...so it's no surprise. But it's total crap that he got suspended for that..it's a joke.

NBA rookie of the year

That mini skirt comment by Beadle was so out of left field. She honestly should've been suspended for that. Who then fck was taking about rape or sexual assault?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Replay32
    ESPN doing damage control. Stephen A said nothing wrong and everything he said made sense. This will blow over. ESPN had to suspend him to make it look like they were doing something.

The overreaction to his words is quite alarming. Bottomline is women do need to be held accountable for the part they play in domestic violence. It's never ok to hit a woman. Doesn't mean it's ok for a woman to hit a man or to spit in a man's face. Or to block the door when he's trying to leave while calling him every bad word under the sun.

Not every guy is going to put up with that non sense and that needs to be brought to light. A lot of women need to be educated and need a reality check. Don't hit anybody, male or female and expect not to get hit back. Don't provoke. That's all I got out of Smith's comments.
    Precisely. How this message has fallen on deaf ears is beyond ridiculous. Those were SAS exact sentiments.
    Last edited by PJR; 07-30-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

The pussification of America continues.....

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Headline: "Major network suspends employee for a whole 7 days so minor controversy can blow over with zero harm to said network."

ISH: "Bullshit!"

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    "So I was just forced to watch this morning's First Take. A) I'll never feel clean again B) I'm now aware that I can provoke my own beating."

So you were "forced" to watch. Well you should thank Buffalo Bill for this. He actually did you a solid here. A) What does domestic violence issue have to do with feeling clean. Are we talking about gross sexual acts that took place? Or are we talking about how we don't cover up our blood soaked tampons with TP after we throw them in the trash can and leave them there for all to see. B) Yes you can bish. If you go throwing your crazy ass tantrum and hitting a big ass dude, you know you gonna get hit back. Simple rule all mankind follows, if I don't want fists coming at me, I keep my fists to myself.

"

".
    .......Michelle Beadle B) I'm now aware that I can provoke my own beating.............[B]uh, yeah....anyone can do that..............if you don

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    OMG, did this hugely rich person get a week off for what he said? Let's all have huge outrage. OMG. How will he live? (Note: it doesn't even said he didn't get paid.)

He got punished because he decided to flip the conversation of the Ray Rice conversation (which was him beating up a women) to blame the victim. This wasn't a general conversation. It was a specific incident. He made a leap, and ESPN caught a ton of shit, and therefore he got punished.

Do you people have real jobs? If you are in a situation where you represent your company, and you piss off all the customers, you get punished. This isn't new or interesting, it's real life. Are you all 10 that you don't think this is normal?
    You are a ****ing idiot