Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Playes w/ MVP, Championship, Finals MVP, 20k pts, & 10+ All-Star Games

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    What? Have I ever had Dirk over Duncan?

Moron....
    Can you read???

How in the hell do you get that out of what I said?

Default Re: Playes w/ MVP, Championship, Finals MVP, 20k pts, & 10+ All-Star Games

[QUOTE=creepingdeath]Z

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Wait what???

Do I have to watch each player in person to accurately guage how good they are? Are you telling me that watching seasons of their games isnt enough?
    That depends on the amount of games you've watched. I can't tell how well you are informed about those guys, so I'll just give you the benefit of doubt. But it's the reason why I have problems ranking guys from the early 80s or earlier... sure, there's footage, there are statistics.. but there's no way I'll ever be able to grasp the whole picture.

I digress... so: Dirk > Lebron. Let's call that my trolling post of the day (actually, I have to admit it's my second).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Can you read???

How in the hell do you get that out of what I said?
    Because I never said I have Dirk close to Duncan or over him....I've repeatedly said I have Duncan and KG over Dirk...and I've repeatedly said I don't think Dirk is all that close to Duncan.

And yes, some people (that aren't Dirk fans) do rank him as the 2nd best pf ever now.

Deal with it.

Best PFs of all-time:

1 - Tim Duncan (8th)
    2 - Bob Pettit (16th)
    3 - Dirk Nowitzki (18th)
    4 - Karl Malone (19th)
    5 - Charles Barkley (20th)
    6 - Kevin Garnett (24th)

Hopefully some food for thought can be found in this article: http://basketballjournalist.blogspot...tt-malone.html