Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

How did he go from this:

To this?

I am not even a Wade hater. I just don't understand what else could have caused it. Don't give me that "he grew" crap. No one's face changes that much between the ages of 21 and 29. That reminds me of how Michael Jackson used to insist his face just changed as he got older . . .

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

Same way Quagmire became the way he was.

im a superhero

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

he gained 25lbs?

why would his jaw change with steroids?

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    he gained 25lbs?

why would his jaw change with steroids?
    jaw growth is a symptom of one of the steroids, I believe HGH. A lot of people think he used it the year he was injured because it helps with recovery . . .

el pollo loco siiiiiii

This dumbass got confused steriods with HGH ..........which Wade and lots of other top athletes most likely use. The way he came back after being hobbled with injuries after 08 was ridiculous.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    This dumbass got confused steriods with HGH ..........which Wade and lots of other top athletes most likely use. The way he came back after being hobbled with injuries after 08 was ridiculous.
    well it is a banned substance nonetheless . . .

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    jaw growth is a symptom of one of the steroids, I believe HGH. A lot of people think he used it the year he was injured because it helps with recovery . . .
    hgh is not a steroid.

plus someone posted some pictures of him as a kid and as a highschooler and he always had a slightly protruding jaw.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

well it is a banned substance nonetheless . . .
    No 100% way to test it, so **** it. That's what the fans pay to see anyways.

Wade's pain threshold being extremely low, every little contact makes him clench his jaw in pain. Over the year, his masseter muscles have quadrupled in size and made him look like a chipmunk.

That increased head size has also made him highly susceptible to the Earth's gravitational pull; causing him to fall to the ground very frequently.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

hgh is not a steroid.

plus someone posted some pictures of him as a kid and as a highschooler and he always had a slightly protruding jaw.
    His mom mixed some shit in his cereal hoping to milk millions when he grows up.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Wade's pain threshold being extremely low, every little contact makes him clench his jaw in pain. Over the year, his masseter muscles have quadrupled in size and made him look like a chipmunk.

That increased head size has also made him highly susceptible to the Earth's gravitational pull; causing him to fall to the ground very frequently.
    okay. Close thread. I got my explanation.

Decent college freshman

hgh is not a steroid.

nah, If you remember him from college, his jaw without a doubt, definitely grew from then to now.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

im a superhero

nah, If you remember him from college, his jaw without a doubt, definitely grew from then to now.
    i do, i've followed his whole career, and in the picture it simply looks like wade has bloated cheeks. not a bigger jaw.