Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

Default Heat fans would you accept LeBron back?

Just wandering wether he made you fans happy or not. Obviously he betrayed you lot recently, but would you want him back even if everything was forgiven.

Seems like he was holding Bosh and Wade back.

Default Re: Heat fans would you accept LeBron back?

Who wouldn't want the best player in the world on their team? As much as I want Wade to put up good stats, I'd rather see him put up mediocre stats and the Heat win rings.

Local High School Star

Not this season, **** 'em

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swvf3w6hcY4

replace "them" with "him"

perfect response to lebron wanting to come "home" to miami

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

i would rather we get some decent pieces that equate to Lebrons worth then getting Lebron back at this point. it's been more enjoyable watching Heat games this year than last season for me atleast. Bran brings too much negative attention. No hard feelings, but watching the trolling from the other side has been a blast
    Last edited by Crimsonrain777; 11-10-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Who wouldn't want the best player in the world on their team? As much as I want Wade to put up good stats, I'd rather see him put up mediocre stats and the Heat win rings.
    exactly this!

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

heat dun need coward

Lebrons not the best player in the world at this point, nor will he be. Have some dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Lebrons not the best player in the world at this point, nor will he be. Have some dignity.
    He's averaging 23/6/6/2 on 54% TS (pretty close to MVP Rose numbers) and that's garbage by his standards. It's been 6 games and he's only going to improve. Curry, AD, Haren, DH, etc.. are all good, but not LeBron good. He'll be in the top 2 for another 2-3 years.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

It depends on how good this season goes. If there's a huge drop off then yeah **** it bring his ass back. It's not so much hatred for him because there's no I'll-malice towards him just what's best for winning. If we play better team ball without him then we don't need him. Having number one talent isn't everything, just look at OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    It depends on how good this season goes. If there's a huge drop off then yeah **** it bring his ass back. It's not so much hatred for him because there's no I'll-malice towards him just what's best for winning. If we play better team ball without him then we don't need him. Having number one talent isn't everything, just look at OKC.
    yeah agree with these lerbron are guaranteee finals .. but the dont not win finals becuse he dont not synergizing well with the teams like wade dont not play so well with lerbron but now we have spur like team with grea tball movements and great synergizing .. are we guarantee to the finals i dont know .. but if we keep playing like these i think we have good chance to champoinship ..

He's averaging 23/6/6/2 on 54% TS (pretty close to MVP Rose numbers) and that's garbage by his standards. It's been 6 games and he's only going to improve. Curry, AD, Haren, DH, etc.. are all good, but not LeBron good. He'll be in the top 2 for another 2-3 years.
    let me know when lebron produces 28.5 points and 7 assists against the top 8 teams in the nba, then you can talk about comparing stats to 2011 rose.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Booz Vivic
    Obviously he betrayed you
    Get a grip. A guy at the end of his contract signed a contract somewhere else.

How is that betrayal?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    let me know when lebron produces 28.5 points and 7 assists against the top 8 teams in the nba, then you can talk about comparing stats to 2011 rose.
    You realize he did that for almost a decade right?

NBA rookie of the year

Nope.

And that's not on some bitter fan steez or anything, I just flat out like watching Dwyane Wade as the primary ball handler and playmaker more. Just flat out more entertaining to watch to me. And I've always maintained that very opinion thru the 4 years LBJ was with the Heat.

The product on the court with LeBron as the center of attention was starting to get a little stale at the tail end of last year, from an entertainment standpoint. And as a fan, that's what's most important me: to be entertained. Plus I still think this team can win....so nah.
    Last edited by PJR; 11-10-2014 at 12:00 PM.