Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe

Default Re: Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Boston C's
    Player of the Decade... fantastic how does that warrant him to being a top 5 player right now?!?! Here I'm thinking you said these viewers voted kobe in the top 5 of all time range... kobe is tremendous yes but is it really wrong to have an opinion to say that I believe hes the 11th best player of all time right now and could probably finish 6th when its all said and done? Apparently to hardcore kobe fans such as yourself thats blasphemy

because you posted a link to a site that had Shaq and Duncan ahead of Kobe and in the top 9 - 10....when MY link clearly shows Majority of fans think Kobe is a way better player then those 2...so going by your site Kobe is easily top 8 if he ranks ahead of Duncan and Shaq....and going by the Landslide Victory...Kobe would easily merk Hakeem and Kareem..when many media outlets put him as the greatest Laker of alltime.

2EZ

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Kobes no god, there are no gods in the top 10. Only humans. And one of them happens to suffer from extreme swagness, work ethic and accomplishments. Yep, the black Mamba.
    Work ethic and accomplishments hell yea... swag sure except when he did that ridiculous photoshoot (you know what im talking about)

Kobe is not top 10. Get over it. He never will be.

Learning to shoot layups

Kobe, top 10.

Work ethic and accomplishments hell yea... swag sure except when he did that ridiculous photoshoot (you know what im talking about)

Making people Mad since 97'....

Well, that was so damn ridiculous, it actually became swagness. Its like the Chriss Quinn pimp photo session:

I can smell that cologne...

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    : Kobe is not top 10. Get over it. He never will be.
    Just face it he's top 10, people have him in the 6th and 7th spot, by the time he retires he's gonna be in the top 5 because of His game, accomplishments, records, longevity, etc etc... Don't get butthurt that wade won't even sniff the top 10.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    because you posted a link to a site that had Shaq and Duncan ahead of Kobe and in the top 9 - 10....when MY link clearly shows Majority of fans think Kobe is a way better player then those 2...so going by your site Kobe is easily top 8 if he ranks ahead of Duncan and Shaq....and going by the Landslide Victory...Kobe would easily merk Hakeem and Kareem..when many media outlets put him as the greatest Laker of alltime.

2EZ
    O yea real easy... you forget the list is the best player of the DECADE not all time... shaq after 04 was never himself so of course kobe at his peak is better then a past his prime shaq and lets not forget duncan who had 3 beast yrs prior to this decade and a championship to his resume which doesnt go into his best of the decade argument... once again you fail

Kobe merk kareem hahahaha your insane kareem has a legit case for GOAT kobe doesnt get over it

Making random online sites Mad and ranking him 32nd since 01'

O yea real easy... you forget the list is the best player of the DECADE not all time... shaq after 04 was never himself so of course kobe at his peak is better then a past his prime shaq and lets not forget duncan who had 3 beast yrs prior to this decade and a championship to his resume which doesnt go into his best of the decade argument... once again you fail

Kobe merk kareem hahahaha your insane kareem has a legit case for GOAT kobe doesnt get over it
    Kareem gonna be shining Kobe's statue....

I watched Cap's whole career....still taking Kobe over a 1 dimensional Big Man..as would 90% of the basketball nation

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Kareem gonna be shining Kobe's statue....

I watched Cap's whole career....still taking Kobe over a 1 dimensional Big Man..as would 90% of the basketball nation

This has to be one of the most dumbest posts I have ever read on this thread... you just called kareem a one dimensional big man I think after that I'm going to ignore everything you post because its obvious your not a very knowledgeable basketball fan

90 percent of the basketball nation disagrees with you btw

I'm out....I was bored so I entertained you.....your welcome.

1/10 Trole Thread..

next

Magic even said Kobe>Kareem......(bumps chest)

2EZ

Yes kobe is top 10 and that is coming from a Celtics fan

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    He has been in the Top 10 players of all-time since 2009.

Players who are definitely ahead of Kobe

MJ
    Kareem
    Russell
    Wilt
    Magic
    Bird

Those who have an argument over Kobe

Hakeem
    Shaq
    Duncan

That is just nine players. Nobody else really has a case over Kobe other than those nine. He is literally the 10th greatest player at the worst.
    Mosses Malone, Jerry West & Julius Erving have an argument. Although I wouldn't take any of them over Kobe (Mosses being the toughest), it isn't "set-in-stone" that Kobe is indisputably a top ten player. Just like I don't necessarily agree that Kobe shouldn't be above Duncan or Hakeem at this point, either. So As low as 13th & as high as 8th is about right; temporarily speaking. He could elevate his career further and be on the cusp of being occasionally mentioned in that legendary top five tier.

I personally see him jumping over Duncan & Hakeem by the time he retires and possibly Shaquille. By the end of his days; it could look something like this (remember he's still just 32).

1) Jordan
    2) Kareem
    3) Wilt
    4) Russell
    5) Magic
    6) Bird
    7) Bryant

He'd have to have a legendary finish to his career (2 championships & 2 FMVP; 3-4 All-Star, 1-2 1st team All-NBA) to actually legitimately have a shot at surpassing Magic, Bird & Russell. Slim chance of that happening but who knows.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    Mosses Malone, Jerry West & Julius Erving have an argument. Although I wouldn't take any of them over Kobe (Mosses being the toughest), it isn't "set-in-stone" that Kobe is indisputably a top ten player. Just like I don't necessarily agree that Kobe shouldn't be above Duncan or Hakeem at this point, either. So As low as 13th & as high as 8th is about right; temporarily speaking. He could elevate his career further and be on the cusp of being occasionally mentioned in that legendary top five tier.

I personally see him jumping over Duncan & Hakeem by the time he retires and possibly Shaquille. By the end of his days; it could look something like this (remember he's still just 32).

1) Jordan
    2) Kareem
    3) Wilt
    4) Russell
    5) Magic
    6) Bird
    7) Bryant

He'd have to have a legendary finish to his career (2 championships & 2 FMVP; 3-4 All-Star, 1-2 1st team All-NBA) to actually legitimately have a shot at surpassing Magic, Bird & Russell. Slim chance of that happening but who knows.
    I pretty much agree with everything here... I feel like He'll finish 8th though behind shaq when its all said and done but thats just me... when his career is over itll be easier to put it in perspective