Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Giannis Antetokounmpo = Biggest Scrub In Greek NT FIBA History - NBA CLEARLY FAKE

4 summers playing with Greek national team the last 4 years....

Each time, Giannis Antetokounmpo played like total shit, and each time Greece lost because of the fact that he can't dribble without traveling, and he can't knock down even wide open jump shots.

4 years and counting, and he becomes a bigger and bigger scrub in FIBA every summer.

Against Croatia....

3 for 14 field goals

0 for 7 3 point field goals

6 turnovers

Box Score:

http://www.fiba.com/oqt/italy/2016/0...ore_statistics

The fact that the NBA considers him "a max player", and "a franchise player" is absolutely the single biggest joke in the history of worldwide sports.

Without NBA rules, where he is allowed to travel and palm the ball every single time he touches it - under FIBA rules, he literally can't dribble the ball and when he tries to handle it, he either gets called for travels or throws it to the other team, after picking up his dribble too early.

He is left WIDE OPEN AND TOTALLY UNGUARDED BY THE OPPOSING TEAM IN EVERY SINGLE GAME and he still can't hit a freaking jump shot.

Against Mexico, a 6-7 amateur league level player rejected him so bad that it looked like Giannis literally started to cry...............he then proceeded to shoot an air ball on a wide open 3 against Mexico. An air ball that missed the backboard by about 3 feet.

Giannis' level in NBA = "franchise player", "max player"

Giannis' level in FIBA tournaments that are about HALF as good as the Euroleague level = MEGA SCRUB OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

The only bigger joke than Giannis, is the NBA, and how fake it is. This guy can literally go the length of the floor in the NBA and dunk without the defense trying to stop him, with 1-2 dribbles and no travel call.....

In FIBA he literally can't dribble for more than 2 feet against a set defense, and almost anytime he brings the ball up, it is a big surprise if he does not turn it over.

The NBA has got to be even more fake than the WWE is.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-08-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Default Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo = Biggest Scrub In Greek NT FIBA History - NBA CLEARLY FAKE

His game is definitely suited for the Athleticism friendly movement loose rule enforcement NBA

Default Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo = Biggest Scrub In Greek NT FIBA History - NBA CLEARLY FAKE

euroleague, take your meds son

Dario Saric > Giannis

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    4 summers playing with Greek national team the last 4 years....

Each time, Giannis Antetokounmpo played like total shit, and each time Greece lost because of the fact that he can't dribble without traveling, and he can't knock down even wide open jump shots.

4 years and counting, and he becomes a bigger and bigger scrub in FIBA every summer.

Against Croatia....

3 for 14 field goals

0 for 7 3 point field goals

6 turnovers

Box Score:

http://www.fiba.com/oqt/italy/2016/0...ore_statistics

The fact that the NBA considers him "a max player", and "a franchise player" is absolutely the single biggest joke in the history of worldwide sports.

Without NBA rules, where he is allowed to travel and palm the ball every single time he touches it - under FIBA rules, he literally can't dribble the ball and when he tries to handle it, he either gets called for travels or throws it to the other team, after picking up his dribble too early.

He is left WIDE OPEN AND TOTALLY UNGUARDED BY THE OPPOSING TEAM IN EVERY SINGLE GAME and he still can't hit a freaking jump shot.

Against Mexico, a 6-7 amateur league level player rejected him so bad that it looked like Giannis literally started to cry...............he then proceeded to shoot an air ball on a wide open 3 against Mexico. An air ball that missed the backboard by about 3 feet.

Giannis' level in NBA = "franchise player", "max player"

Giannis' level in FIBA tournaments that are about HALF as good as the Euroleague level = MEGA SCRUB OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

The only bigger joke than Giannis, is the NBA, and how fake it is. This guy can literally go the length of the floor in the NBA and dunk without the defense trying to stop him, with 1-2 dribbles and no travel call.....

In FIBA he literally can't dribble for more than 2 feet against a set defense, and almost anytime he brings the ball up, it is a big surprise if he does not turn it over.

The NBA has got to be even more fake than the WWE is.
    Dear GOD. In the first two games he shot 13/18 and was 5/8 from 3. With 6/6 FTs that is a TS% of .881.

Tell me again how awful he is in international play you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Dear GOD. In the first two games he shot 13/18 and was 5/8 from 3. With 6/6 FTs that is a TS% of .881.

Tell me again how awful he is in international play you idiot.
    Dear GOD.

In the first two games he played against Iran, that has zero players that play in real pro leagues.

In the second game he played against Mexico, that has 3 players that play in real pro leagues (keep in mind though some of the very worst leagues in Europe). Mexico did not even have Ayon (their only Euroleague level player on their whole team).

He was playing against teams that would lose every single game at EuroBasket, every single time they played there.

He played one game against ACTUAL pro basketball players - in the game against Croatia. And he was by leaps and bounds, by far and away, the worst player of both teams.

He played the worst game that any Greek player has played in the national team that I have ever seen. I've never seen a player on Greece's national team play even HALF as bad as he did.

Antetokounmpo is seriously not even a top 30 Greek player currently. And in the NBA he can post triple doubles regularly and NBA marketing claims he is not just the best Greek player currently, but the best of all time...

So therefore, ergo, the NBA has to be fake. Unless you want to believe that Antetokounmpo has a clone that is pretending to be him, and playing in Greece's national team so he does not have to.

I think I will personally go with the very obvious explanation - the NBA is fake.

Last edited by Euroleague; 07-08-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Tolerant Liberals

OP has autism!

Haha!!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

meltdown.

I usually hit open layups

Well, I would lie if I said that I didn

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Dario Saric > Giannis

Last edited by Ray22; 07-08-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    OP has autism!

Haha!!

Isn't there a Euro board to post on? Why post here about the Euroleague when nobody gives 2 flying fukcs about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray22
    Well, I would lie if I said that I didn’t expect this thread.

Come on now Euroleague. Exaggerating and completely unfair criticism to a 21 year old, with zero Euroball experience, who got appointed leader in a team, with not even one specific play drawn for him, and with many injured players missing (not counting the retirements of fundamental players, like V-Span and Zisis).

Also, let’s not forget the responsibilities of Katsikaris too (from the weird roster selection, to the inadequate team management).

Giannis had a bad game, just like everyone on the team had. Greece is in rebuilding mode, and things can only get better from here onwards.

But I will stop here, since I know that you appreciate him as a player and that you could ‘defend’ him better than me if you wanted to.

Giannis has now played 4 summers in a row with Greece. That's 4 YEARS of experience in FIBA.

It is simply IMPOSSIBLE that -

he can play point guard in the NBA, get numerous triple doubles in the NBA, go the whole court on 2 dribbles and then dunk on everyone in the NBA, average 16 points a game in the NBA (playing EVERY game against NBA teams, no games against Iran and Mexico to colossally inflate his stats)....

and then,

in FIBA, he can't dribble without traveling, he can't make passing plays for anyone, he can't hit a shot even when the other team leaves him so wide open that he has time to think for 2-3 seconds about shooting, then can STILL shoot it and be open.....

It is IMPOSSIBLE that the above two things can happen in,

1. The so-called "best league in the world"

and

2. The so-called "minor league full of scrubs that could never make an NBA roster"

Croatia isn't even a good European team. I mean seriously, Croatia is a mid level European team, and they were missing like 4-5 of their best players on top of it.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for these scenarios to be true, if the NBA is real.

For this to be the case, as it IS the case, the NBA must be, HAS TO BE TOTALLY FAKE.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-08-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Banned

Giannis only played badly in Greece because of racist teammates and racist refs.

Giannis is the GOAT greek but his fellow countrymen, Euroleague being just one example, treat him like garbage due to his heritage and the color of his skin.

If you Greeks can't appreciate the greatness of your national GOAT and get over your racism, f*ck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Isn't there a Euro board to post on? Why post here about the Euroleague when nobody gives 2 flying fukcs about it?
    The topics being discussed in this thread are:

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo (NBA player)

2. The NBA

3. Greek NT

4. Croatian NT

5. FIBA

The Euroleague literally has NOTHING to do with a single thing being talked about here.