Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: Curry is such a cocky douchebag

The whole warriors team has exposed themselves as classless, hypocrite, crybaby fvck boys at this point. Coach included, they have given the cavs zero credit for any of their wins have talked mad shit the whole series and had the balls to call the cavs out for bitching about the refs which is all they have done the last two games. The golden child label is gone they have made it a point to make most of the nba fans hate them with good reason. Most fans can't relate to spoiled little rich kids that cry relentlessly when they don't get their way. Win or lose they have majorly destroyed and golden image they had.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Agreed. Can't wait till Kind James wipes that bitch-ass smirk off his face in game 7 and makes Cuck Curry realize last year was just luck because of injuries to Cleveland's 2nd and 3rd best player.
    ... and King James did

I have lost all respect for Steph. Dude was cocky in the regular season, but he was at least putting up historical numbers and doing unbelievable things.

Then in the finals he completely shat the bed and STILL kept making retarded decisions. i.e. behind the back pass to Klay that went straight to the sidelines.
    He got what he deserved. Still tried to show off even though he wasn't even his team's 2nd best player in the finals. Ended up costing his team a ring.

Remember when losers got so caught up in hype they legit couldn't see how anyone would dislike Steph? Lolol