Default Should I go to the Trump rally tomorrow?

Think it'd be entertaining. I don't particularly care for the guy, but everywhere he goes, entertainment follows.

I don't think if a pro-Bernie or pro-Clinton protester I'd be able to sit back and let someone scream in my face though. I think the trouble I could potentially get in outweighs the entertainment value.

But I've actually never been to a political rally before, so I think it may be a good experience.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Should I go to the Trump rally tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Think it'd be entertaining. I don't particularly care for the guy, but everywhere he goes, entertainment follows.

I don't think if a pro-Bernie or pro-Clinton protester I'd be able to sit back and let someone scream in my face though. I think the trouble I could potentially get in outweighs the entertainment value.

But I've actually never been to a political rally before, so I think it may be a good experience.
    You'd get your ass beat, white boy.

You should go and do some live blogging here from the event. Would be interesting.

I'm down with HRC

Is it open to all? Trump tends to have closed appearances where you need a ticket and then the overbook the venue.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    Is it open to all? Trump tends to have closed appearances where you need a ticket and then the overbook the venue.
    I guess.

I got on and got tickets in 30 seconds. Max 2 per device.

Not sure why I got them, the rally is at 3 but I don't really have the time to take a few hours off work right now.

Thought it'd be a nice cherry popper as far as political rallies go. Or maybe not. Would be a nice place to people watch though, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You'd get your ass beat, white boy.
    Bold prediction.

Banned

Yes.

embrace your inner trump