Thread: Gov

Default Gov

This is so awesome. My biggest mistake in life was not getting a government job at a young age. Now that I'm older, I see how easy it is to do whatever the **** you want and never have to worry about being terminated.

[QUOTE]Markquonda Mathis rented one of the two subsidized units she obtained to her sister, Markquasha, who used it as a second home and to park her Lexus. Mathis faced no criminal or civil penalties even though she lied to federal investigators about the units, one of which was in the District of Columbia and the other in Alexandria, Virginia.

In other words, Mathis was using one government agency to fight another government agency to preserve her right to defraud a third, all while drawing a paycheck from HUD.

In addition to sister Markquasha, Mathis has a second sister named Markeisha and brothers named Marko and Markquez. Marquez has been charged with nine crimes, mainly burglary, in Prince George

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Re: Gov

You jus jelly. Gettin dat free Obama paper! Haaay!!!

If you want an easy life get a job working for the Government: obvious lesson from Life 101.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    If you want an easy life get a job working for the Government: obvious lesson from Life 101.

They don't know how good they have it...

Paid vacations, sick days, bank holidays, pensions, 40 hour work weeks, automatic raises, best benefits in the country... Job security out the wazoo..

Federal jobs are pretty damn legit.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    They don't know how good they have it...

Paid vacations, sick days, bank holidays, pensions, 40 hour work weeks, automatic raises, best benefits in the country... Job security out the wazoo..

Federal jobs are pretty damn legit.
    You can't be fired

[QUOTE]It

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    You don't make as much as the private sector tho

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    You don't make as much as the private sector tho
    Not true.

For professionals, it's true, but for 9 out of 10 jobs, you get paid much, much more. That's how the government retains employees. High salaries and free shit.

I thought for sure this thread would be filled with upset people demanding this girl's head on a plate after finding out she's been stealing their money for years, but I guess not. Not shocking really.