Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Sup guys. So I'm getting sick of being on bad teams and with people who never play the objective. I'm wondering if anyone wants to team up. I'm on xbox. My gamertag is kingjames99. I'm down to play anything. I have the Nuketown code too so we can play on the chaos playlist.

I think the triple cap medal is capture all 3 flags for 3 minutes straight. I thought it was just 3 minutes total in a match. I checked out the times in that 200-22 game we played Tyler and we had them triple capped for 3:39 seconds total. Never 3mins straight in a round.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I think the triple cap medal is capture all 3 flags for 3 minutes straight. I thought it was just 3 minutes total in a match. I checked out the times in that 200-22 game we played Tyler and we had them triple capped for 3:39 seconds total. Never 3mins straight in a round.
    Yeah, its 3 for 3 straight.

Damn thats tough. Atleast we know for sure now.

Local High School Star

Thats how me and Uconn do.
    campers.

COD 10 had a listing put up on amazon the other day. Hoping for MW4 cuz I miss my AC130s. And I don't really like BO2. Between the lag, random bs, and the fact that if you call in anything better than a VSAT the whole enemy team rage quits detracts from the experience.

How do you camp with 9 and 7 flag caps respectively genius? Shut your face.

Damn thats tough. Atleast we know for sure now.
    Yeah its tough. You need a good team, the right map and scrub opponents. Or not so much scrubs but guys that rage quit when they hear orbital vstat, warthod etc

Me, you, Uconn (kevin) and the two guys I normally play with when I invite either of you two to play could pull it off. Hopefully the 6th guy isnt some knife, riot shield or sniper dbag.
    Last edited by GOBB; 01-27-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Have you guys done pistol only?

I don't really use pistols. Only in Sharpshooter. When people put on a pistol only class it typically means that they go into an objective mode and just ignore it and get behind people for easy kills. They get me in Domination, but try that in TDM and I'll put my AN-94 right to their head.

But as far as the Trip Cap challenge, you need a map that is big enough to allow proper spacing, AKA not Hijacked, while small enough to allow for help to arrive if a teammate is in trouble. I don't know how we did it GOBB. It was you, me, and impeccable one I think with 3 randoms and somehow we were able to hold the other team off. Only two of them ended up ragequitting with a minute left as well. Of course the randoms probably said, "Yes! Finally a game where we can camp our asses off and not be yelled at by the players who are actually good!"

I think its best to run non lethal streaks (UAV, CUAV, VSAT, EMP) or map control streaks (Guardian, Sentry, Stealth Chopper) and when patched Lightning Strike. That thing is like a get out of jail free card when trying to trip cap in Domination.

Funny. I don't really like dom, I played mostly kill confirmed and I'm usually one of the top 3 for tags collected. Still beat people in straight up firefights though with just the Tac 45.

Anyone else not really sold on the new Peacekeeper SMG?

Stopped playing XBOX but I used to be AMAZING at this game. Not even in pub term amazing, but MLG amazing. I'll try coming back and bust some of you guys's ass whenever I get live.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Stopped playing XBOX but I used to be AMAZING at this game. Not even in pub term amazing, but MLG amazing. I'll try coming back and bust some of you guys's ass whenever I get live.
    If you were MLG amazing, you'd be making bank as a professional gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Anyone else not really sold on the new Peacekeeper SMG?
    I hated it at first, now I still don't like it but atleast I have some good games with it. Do not put a silencer on it. I did and it seemed like it took a whole clip to kill someone. I still prefer the PDW, MSMC, MP7, Skorpion over it. Its better than the vector. (I might be missing an SMG but I cant remember right now)