Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

January 29 DLC 1 comes out. 4 maps, new zombies map, new zombies mode, and a new gun. New zombies mode allows you to be the zombie and if you kill the 1 alive person, you become that person.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Running VSAT/EMP/Dogs and I'm disappointed to say the least. Only 12 kills after calling in 2 K9s. Thought they were like 15 kill beasts?

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Running VSAT/EMP/Dogs and I'm disappointed to say the least. Only 12 kills after calling in 2 K9s. Thought they were like 15 kill beasts?
    They really only do work on Ground War. 6v6 they are not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    They really only do work on Ground War. 6v6 they are not that great.
    Just got 2 units in one game, 16 kills. Would be nice if people wouldn't sit in corners with their LMGs and pop my puppies...

But seriously, I think it is easier to get the "big" streaks in BO2 than MW3. Jump on a flag and get 3 kills and that is 960 points right there. And if you use a PDW you can get those numbers quite a bit.

My KD score per minute is much higher than urs Uconn yet to read you get those score streak makes me wonder what is taking me so long to stop running lower killstreaks. Only score streak I even unlocked was orbital vstat. The ones above that are locked. Just never thought Id land them. I probably do have games where I could run these score streaks you do and get them. Yesterday in ground war I went 42-6 with 5 caps 7 defends and didnt get a chance to use score streaks in my pocket cuz match ended. Probably would have been the match to run higher streaks.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

I've been using the UAV, Stealth Chopper and the VITOL Warship, these Scorestreaks are f*cking beast. Using the Stealth Chopper and Warship on carrier is insane, its like a guaranteed 20 kills for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    My KD score per minute is much higher than urs Uconn yet to read you get those score streak makes me wonder what is taking me so long to stop running lower killstreaks. Only score streak I even unlocked was orbital vstat. The ones above that are locked. Just never thought Id land them. I probably do have games where I could run these score streaks you do and get them. Yesterday in ground war I went 42-6 with 5 caps 7 defends and didnt get a chance to use score streaks in my pocket cuz match ended. Probably would have been the match to run higher streaks.
    I noticed you like the B flag. I avoid it on most maps unless it is the opening round, or if I have a VSAT up. A-C runs is where it is at. For you GOBB try something like to UAV/ VSAT/whatever just to get used to the chain. The perks I use by the way are Hardline, Ghost, Scavenger, Toughness, and Engineer. Give it a shot. And I hope you aren't looking at my combat spm, sticks and stones dropped that by 15. My domination is at 332 I think but that is still about 30 lower than yours. You can get the high streaks GOBB, but you gotta understand you will have a lot of games of nothing as far as score streaks go.

Yesterday I tried uav cuav and stealth chopper. I was getting steal chopper like a boss. Played with Tyler he was getting vstat left and right. I'm going to start trying higher score streaks. It's not as tough as I thought.

Yesterday I tried uav cuav and stealth chopper. I was getting steal chopper like a boss. Played with Tyler he was getting vstat left and right. I'm going to start trying higher score streaks. It's not as tough as I thought.
    If it wasn't for some horrible teammates some games, we probably wouldn't have lost. Too many kids going 0-16, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    If it wasn't for some horrible teammates some games, we probably wouldn't have lost. Too many kids going 0-16, literally.
    Word we were on a roll. I'm mad we didnt get the triple cap Dom thing. I have to look online to see what score you need to have to get it. We had a couple 200-45, 200-43 games. And if those scrubs helped out we could have held teams to 10-20's.

I wonder if that kid was boosting or just being a dbag. No way you get 0 kills 3 matches in a row. Man he pissed me off. Especially just standing there when a team was capturing A.

Word we were on a roll. I'm mad we didnt get the triple cap Dom thing. I have to look online to see what score you need to have to get it. We had a couple 200-45, 200-43 games. And if those scrubs helped out we could have held teams to 10-20's.

I wonder if that kid was boosting or just being a dbag. No way you get 0 kills 3 matches in a row. Man he pissed me off. Especially just standing there when a team was capturing A.
    Yea I'm not sure how I didn't get that title yet. We had to have had those flags for 3 minutes. And that kid really pissed me off too. I hate snipers in general, but at least jump on the flag when your 10 feet from it.

If you guys need help with the trip cap send me a party invite whenever GOBB.

Thats how me and Uconn do.

Was pulling those VSATs and Warthogs out of my ass that game. I think. I don't remember, lol. Now that I think of it I had 13 Warthog kills. And I had one up to end the game, so I think it was a 4/3 game cuz I remember some sniper jerk kept trying to kill me and got me as soon as I got the first VSAT.
    Last edited by UConnCeltics; 01-17-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics

Was pulling those VSATs and Warthogs out of my ass that game. I think. I don't remember, lol.
    It was a few games that included.

After first game where I was a raging lunatic because of our garbage teammates we stomped teams. Including the team that defeated us the first game. I was so livid because two green guys were laying prone with snipers looking at B. Another incident I'm running into the garage as I see on the radar to enemies coming and green guy is trying to run out. I'm screaming turn the f*ck around, get out my way! Arrrrgh he never did.