Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

domination on yemen is so broken

take b and you win

Anyone got a Nuketown code?

I hate this game. Moreso the frustration part. Kill one guy, cant drop the other.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I hate this game. Moreso the frustration part. Kill one guy, cant drop the other.
    This. Although I did empty a clip on B flag and got 6 kills. Why was the whole team was on B flag? I don't know. Why was nobody keeping an eye on where I was? I don't know. How do I kill 6 guys with only 30 bullets? I sure as hell don't know. Usually its a dozen per person.

And on a second note, the guardian might be the most useful killstreak ever. For 650 points it can hold a flag by itself, and it nets you 100+ points as well. I'm also warming up to the lightning strike. Good value at 750, kind of like a predator missile, precision airstrike combo. If a UAV is up when you use it, its a guaranteed triple kill really.

After I unlocked the Orbital VSAT, I threw it on. Either my team was ass (which it was) and couldn't get a kill while it was up, or it does not add points to your streak. Probably option #1 but I'll have to head to youtube and see what is up with it.

Searching for 'Best' connection only on Black Ops 2 really works, hit detection seems improved already. Maybe I'm just lucky. Maybe I'm just having a good day. But still, everything seems improved.

Been playing for nearly an hour now, and not had a game under 1 k/d yet. Bullets are hitting pretty well.

At this point i am just sick & tired of Call of Duty..... seriously will they ever stop making the same damn game all the time? Game wise, any CoD delivers when you play it the first time, the shooting is solid and the action is intense, if you like that type of arcadeish monotonous games.....

But it gets tiring/boring very fast and then all of the sudden a new CoD game comes out and guess what? Its really not new.... its like a DLC to the CoD version you was already playing...

If you compare mcdonalds with going to a restaurant, CoD is the mcdonalds. There are a lot of flashy things, lots of kiddies and you will be saturated afterwards super fast. But do you really want to eat mcdonalds? I know i don't anymore. The taste is fine but you just get the feeling you could have gone and eat better somewhere else.....
    Last edited by pauk; 11-17-2012 at 10:48 AM.

UconnCeltics I noticed you were on the other team. My bad dude, I was in a party. We had 6 and I dont think they wanted to play Ground War or I would have invited you to join. You're one brave soul sticking around when you were by yourself or with 1-2 scrubs.

I have more success KD wise at TDM than Domination (in a party). I rush B so much I get killed. I dont like playing back, defensive. Impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    UconnCeltics I noticed you were on the other team. My bad dude, I was in a party. We had 6 and I dont think they wanted to play Ground War or I would have invited you to join. You're one brave soul sticking around when you were by yourself or with 1-2 scrubs.

I have more success KD wise at TDM than Domination (in a party). I rush B so much I get killed. I dont like playing back, defensive. Impatient.
    Well thank you. I'm glad people appreciate people with a little bit of integrity and sticking it out.

Only idiots rush B. I always run from A to C, no matter what. Right now too much random BS happens. Grenades, dumb hitmarkers, lag comp, everything, cover being worthless. Like on Raid, the curtains overlooking the pool area stop bullets, but in Carrier hiding behind one of those perpendicular metal platforms you get hit. WTF is that? And I swear bullets curve around objects like in Wanted.

And I don't know if anybody has run into this, but you get 100 points for every attack dog you kill. I don't think they bark though? One snuck up on me and have me the business and I was like what the hell was that?

AN-94, get the first 2 bullets to hit and you win the gunfight 80% of the time.

Future D1 Dad

anyone else feel a bit of Halo when playing this game? so far, i'm not really liking it.

This game is gay. Twice in a row the game failed and we were sent back to the lobby, and I got two probation periods out of it. On the second one the game kicked me off the server four minutes in, so the clock reset. Whoever thought of this idea is gay. I don't give at rat's ass if people are ******* and back out of matches to preserve their precious K/D, but yet BO2 and its shitty lag/lobbies got me on probation. Yeah, works real well!

And now I got probation for leaving the lobby. Not even in a game. I left the lobby. WTF.

cod just gets worse and worse every time they push out a new title... and they will keep doing it as long as the console fanboys keep buying them.

Console, ruining fps gaming since modern warfare.

Banned

2ez

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Anyone got a Nuketown code?
    You should have it in the box..

is anyone good at TRANZIT yet? i wanna play but i need someone to wingman with me and guide my ass

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    cod just gets worse and worse every time they push out a new title... and they will keep doing it as long as the console fanboys keep buying them.

Console, ruining fps gaming since modern warfare.
    I've heard from many people, including PC fanboys that the Black Ops 2 PC port is actually very good, and is a massive step up from Black Ops and MW3 on the PC.