Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default What are your next gen plans?

Which system are you planning on getting and when? What are you going to do with your current systems?

I

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: What are your next gen plans?

I'll wait it out at least until mid-2014. Based on what we know right now, I'm strongly leaning towards the PS4 but we'll see. I want to see reviews, games and what kind of initial technical issues these system are going to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I'll wait it out at least until mid-2014. Based on what we know right now, I'm strongly leaning towards the PS4 but we'll see. I want to see reviews, games and what kind of initial technical issues these system are going to have.
    im in the same boat. I bought a 360 when it first came out and all it was was a headache.

based on the specs im not sure anyone isn't leaning towards the PS4 but depending on the exclusive games for each system it might sway me.

Banned

going to get a ps4 but could be waiting until 2014 because none of the games i'm interested in are out until then. and i can play 2k14 on the 360 or pc

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

I probably won't get a next gen console. Don't think gaming will be a big part of my future, and I really only ever play Madden and COD anyways.

NBA lottery pick

I'm gonna wait a year, probably focus more on computer and handheld gaming in the meantime.

PS4, but not till next christmas.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I sort of figured I'd be the guy most inclined to pre-order, but I'm not 100% yet. I will be getting a PS4. But I tend to play games like books, one at a time, and to completion. So a little will depend on where I fall with GTAV. That's already pre-ordered on the PS3, so if it's going to take me the remainder of the year before I feel I've adequately completed it for my taste, which will mean a ton of side stuff, then perhaps I'll hold off on the PS4 into early 2014. The other thing would be if I decide to get the next Batman as well and on what. Otherwise I'm going to want to get into Watch Dogs next, so that'll probably be the way I go.

Well I have a 360 now, so GTA V will probably not get boring for a very long time. Who knows...

The plan is to get the xbox sometime around february

Already pre-ordered PS4 + Eye + Extra controller + NBA 2K14 which has been confirmed as a launch day title.

Preordered both just in case M$ wins me back by ditching Kinect, and doing a few other smaller things. But I'm 99% sure I'm going with a ps4. preordered from amazon the bundle with battlefield 4 and the year of PS+. Gonna pick up watch dogs on it's release and play it, and maybe ac 4. Depends on the funds at the time though. I need to get a headset as well, haven't decided what kind I'm going to go with though.

In the mean time: burning through some ps3 games like you glide, while weening off my 360. Hell most of the time I'm on my 360 it's too party chat with someone while I play on the ps3.

Hoping on selling the 360 and my games for a good price in february when my gold runs out. I have the reach version which usually goes for a solid price on eBay so I'm hoping that keeps up.

I'll be getting the PS4 some time in 2014. Likely late 2014.
    I plan on keeping and using my PS3 often, and I believe GTA V & Watch Dogs will both keep me busy for a long time to come on the PS3.

Currently a 360 gamer, but planning to switch allegiances (again, chose the 360 over the PS3 after being a PS2 user) back to Sony, and intend to get the PS4 on release date. Quite a lot of games I'm interested in getting that will be launch titles, so I see no reason for me personally to wait.

I do intend to sell my 360 and my games, but may just hold onto it for a while longer. But eventually I will sell it.

GTA 5 isnt on the new generation consoles. So that means I'll ride out my 360 until my xbox live subscription ends. And decide which new console I will get after hearing the feedback from people who purchased ps4/xbox one.