Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College superstar

Default Re: Derek Fisher's 0.4 game winner had a far bigger impact than Ray Allen's game 6 three.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Fisher's was one of the greatest shots of all time... the only thing that's sad about it is that had it not happened, Duncan's shot right before would be remembered as one of the great clutch playoff moments instead.
    OT but are you european?

i've seen quality posts from you regarding the fiba tournament

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Derek Fisher's 0.4 game winner had a far bigger impact than Ray Allen's game 6 three.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    It's true. Fisher's game winner should have led to Malone's first ring if Malone hadn't gotten injured.
    So a 40 year old healthy Karl Malone was the difference between the 5 game beat down the Lakers got from the Pistons and them winning it all? Laker fans.

Local High School Star

Without this shot Detroit maybe wouldnt be champs. Because a healthy Spurs team could beat them. like a healthy (physically and mentally) Lakers "team".

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    OT but are you european?

i've seen quality posts from you regarding the fiba tournament
    French but I don't recall talking about the tournament tbh.