Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Default Re: Flashback: Game 4 of the 2013 NBA finals, Lebron pulls a quick one over his fans

OP ask Heat fans if they would like to see such statpadding from James in game 2 in 11' Finals against Dallas, when Heat were up by 15 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Then there was no such stat-padding neither from James nor Wade and Miami lost that game and later on lost the series.

Just to show you the importance of such ''stat-padding'' in the NBA Finals....

Default Re: Flashback: Game 4 of the 2013 NBA finals, Lebron pulls a quick one over his fans

Great thread. Lebron stans are probably the biggest pieces of shit not only on ISH, but among people in general. That's counting ISIS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Great thread. Lebron stans are probably the biggest pieces of shit not only on ISH, but among people in general. That's counting ISIS.
    Double standards. If this is about Kobe's 4 consecutive airballs or game 7 6/24 you would be singing a different tune.

And comparing Lebron fans to ISIS? Go fvck yourself you insensitive idiot.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

You forgot about Kobe stans prime already? Bladers, griffmoney, 9empire, alphawolf and their worshiping of their God Kobe? I know you're a Lakers fan but you were never really a Kobe fan so I doubt you already forgot what nonsense they were spewing back then. Dragic, Dubeta, Silk,... got nothing on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    Who won FMVP?
    I thought Kawhi Leonard won FMVP this year, I could be wrong.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    OP ask Heat fans if they would like to see such statpadding from James in game 2 in 11' Finals against Dallas, when Heat were up by 15 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Then there was no such stat-padding neither from James nor Wade and Miami lost that game and later on lost the series.

Just to show you the importance of such ''stat-padding'' in the NBA Finals....
    its not statpadding when the other team still has their starters on and trying to win the game. It's not like he didnt try to statpad, its that he couldnt because of the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    You forgot about Kobe stans prime already? Bladers, griffmoney, 9empire, alphawolf and their worshiping of their God Kobe? I know you're a Lakers fan but you were never really a Kobe fan so I doubt you already forgot what nonsense they were spewing back then. Dragic, Dubeta, Silk,... got nothing on them.
    It was hyperbole, but I agree that 9erempire and Kenny are true scumbags as well. Kobe stans are abysmal, but right now, Lebron stans are doing their "AIDS in the 80s" act.

Banned

It was hyperbole, but I agree that 9erempire and Kenny are true scumbags as well. Kobe stans are abysmal, but right now, Lebron stans are doing their "AIDS in the 80s" act.
    I'm reporting that ISIS statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Da gawd. Bron played a great game as well.

Great defensive scheme by the Spurs. Send everything at LeBron and make the other Heat players score. Great way to step up by Dwade and exploit the defense and make San Antonio pay. Smart move by LeBron to try and develop some type of rhythm even if it was when the game was out of hand. That helps build confidence for following games. I would be concerned if he kept missing. Developing a rhythm isn't stat padding.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I remember watching this Game and thinking that Wade might get the MVP which he would have had lebron not pulled the Buttplug out of his ass in the 4th of game 6
    Wade carried them when they needed it this game
    Anyone who says lebron carried them this game is just in denial

This in my eyes is the last time we have really seen wade take over
    He was hitting a ton of jumpers and got a very clutch layup iirc

Then lebron came in and got his stats at the end when it was decided

But knowing this site, some lbj fans will come in and say lebron was the reason for this, and somehow drag Jordan and Kobe into this cause they can't get those guys off their young teenage minds

Great college starter

This thread is lies

Lebron already had 24 points going into the 4th before he sat. When lebron was still in the game, the heat were already up by 7 points right before he sat

while he was sitting, Wade and the other guys only added on 4 more points to the lead (11)

when lebron came back in he only scored 9 points and 2 rebs. So he put up 24 points 9 rebs 4ast 2 stls 2blks all before the 4th!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?ga...67336&period=4

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400467336

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
    This thread is lies

Lebron already had 24 points going into the 4th before he sat. When lebron was still in the game, the heat were already up by 7 points right before he sat

while he was sitting, Wade and the other guys only added on 4 more points to the lead (11)

when lebron came back in he only scored 9 points and 2 rebs. So he put up 24 points 9 rebs 4ast 2 stls 2blks all before the 4th!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?ga...67336&period=4

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400467336
    Out for 6 minutes in the 4th.

Then scores 2 points in 4.5 minutes.

And then...

Banned

Whats the point of this troll bait thread?

That maybe, somewhat, if you discount some of LeBron's points, Wade might have had a better game in 1 out of the 7 games?

So what? Where was Wade in Game 6 when the season was on the line, and LeBron had 16 in the 4th?

Where was Wade games 1-3?

Wade had one better playoff game than LeBron in 2 years..

Im sure Derrick Fisher has had games when he was better than Kobe

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    I thought Kawhi Leonard won FMVP this year, I could be wrong.
    2013 finals, you ****-munch