Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
DTribble
I airball my layups

DTribble has decent reputation
Default Charlie V's night out....

Let's just say that CV will be a Buck for the rest of his career. Could it be possible, or more like probable, that he'd scored more against the Bucks than for it? I know that when he lit us up (that sounds a little weird now) I believe Bosh was out....and Mike James might've been out too. That being said, he still killed us. Will or can he ever score 49+ in a Bucks uni? And I know the first argument will be a 'no' followed by "not with Redd, Williams, Bogut....yadda yadda yadda..." Let's also say hypothetically that due to injuries (knock on wood) he becomes the number one option for an extended period. Did he catch lightning in a bottle against the Bucks last year or does he have that ability to drop 50 on someone?
DTribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

he certainly has the ability, I have no doubt in my mind, but he will only accomplish it by consistently attacking the basket, not just camping out launching 3s.

that being said, I don't see Villa scoring over 48 for a while, he's too busy working on the other parts of his game, and his team probably wouldn't be helped winning by him scoring that much.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #3
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Villanueva won't score 48 again until, like the first time, he meets a frontcourt that just plain doesn't have anyone suited to guard him.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #4
DTribble
I airball my layups

DTribble has decent reputation

So he doesn't have the ability, or does he not have the opportunity?
DTribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #5
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I think he can...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:50 PM   #6
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

He definately has the ability. But no, he won't get the opportunity anytime soon.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: