Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Manute Bol's son is a 6-10 high school freshman and a big college prospect

Default Re: Manute Bol's son is a 6-10 high school freshman and a big college prospect

What kind of parent names his kid after his last name?

Default Re: Manute Bol's son is a 6-10 high school freshman and a big college prospect

Got that 3 point game just like his daddy.

I am your soldier!

God damn no post game having crap. Who doesn't teach a 6'10" 15 year old not learn post moves?! Just dribbling dribbling dribbling.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    God damn no post game having crap. Who doesn't teach a 6'10" 15 year old not learn post moves?! Just dribbling dribbling dribbling.
    He was just 6'6 a year ago. Anthony Davis player Guard until he hit his growth spurt.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    What kind of parent names his kid after his last name?

He's Bol Bol

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Won't amount to anything because of his name. Can anyone imagine an allstar named Bol Bol? Nope.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    He was just 6'6 a year ago. Anthony Davis player Guard until he hit his growth spurt.
    Also he's rail thin and probably always going to be like that. He'd be able to body HS/college players but not NBA guys. League has changed too. I'd love for big men to have post games but if I was developing one you'd probably want him to be able to shoot/dribble just as much if not more with how today's NBA is. Not many teams are slowing it down and throwing it in the post.

I am your soldier!

He's not any thinner than KG was. Having a postgame is important even if you're not playing half court.

5-time NBA All-Star

Haha, he's catching hook shots with two hands.

Hey, Embiid had no post game as a Freshman either so I'm not worried about that. There are only three players in the league that really have a post game right now anyway. I could see if this was 20 years ago, but I think he will be effective around the rim. What's important is that at his young age he is extremely co-ordinated for a 6-10 player. He seems destined to be at least 7'2. Most players have their biggest spurt around 16 or 17yo but with some luck his won't be crazy. 7'4 with nutrition and weight training he's likely to be rich.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Also he's rail thin and probably always going to be like that. He'd be able to body HS/college players but not NBA guys. League has changed too. I'd love for big men to have post games but if I was developing one you'd probably want him to be able to shoot/dribble just as much if not more with how today's NBA is. Not many teams are slowing it down and throwing it in the post.
    If you still think he's rail thin then you are just being ignorant. Dude is getting pretty big now no homo

5-time NBA All-Star

His shot consistently hits the right part of the rim. So he really has a good touch. He's not as skinny Durant was coming into the league. I saw KG at the draft and was amazed at how wide he was. So I won't say he's KG at 19 yo. But Bol will likely be similar to KG when he turns 18 and might be bigger.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

He's not any thinner than KG was. Having a postgame is important even if you're not playing half court.
    KG was thin but was still like 220. Even than KG played in the midrange area alot too. Manute Bol was like 200 at 7'7. This kid looks like he'll be closer to his dad than KG. Obviously a post game wouldn't hurt but at 14 when your already 6'10 he won't get alot of chances to really develop it in game. Developing a jumper, ball skills etc. is probably more important nowadays with how the leagues going.

And like it mentions he was 6'6 just abit ago. I don't see anything wrong with the video but that just could be me.

he has narrow shoulders...not good for a post player. Still should develop that part but that jumper could be helpful to his career

Learning to shoot layups

Incoming bust