Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Jared Dudley Fires Shots At Nets

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Well you signed up a week ago. Nothing to see here .

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    So have the Nets back to back in 02-03. Too bad you weren't a fan of the NBA . People like to twist shit.

Learn to read retard

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Suns have been to Finals twice.

Ok thats why I said IIRC. the nets ones were more memorable. They just ran into KOBE & SHAQ.

STILL PROVES MY POINT THAT SUNS ARE NO BETTER THAN NETS

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

The Bulls were never in the hunt so Jared is clueless. There is that answer.

Dwight does not want to go to the Lakers because that's following Shaq's footsteps. There's that answer.

Dwight and Dirk ain't going nowhere. There's that answer.

I misread what Silk said... but regardless... Suns players aren't in any position to be talking about the Nets.

Ahh clips fan. me and you disagree usually. but im with you on this.

LA basketball FTW!!! Fvck every other franchise!!!!

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Well you signed up a week ago. Nothing to see here .
    Posting an emoticon is not an answer. You called me a gimmick, and I just proved I wasn't. In a grown up world, an apology is expected.

Also, you're wrong. Dudley can do what he wants - it's a free country, and Dwight Howard is a moron - he just told it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by SMoKe0uT
    Ahh clips fan. me and you disagree usually. but im with you on this.

LA basketball FTW!!! Fvck every other franchise!!!!
    We agree on the main point in this thread... which is Jared Dudley is a scrub on a shit team, badmouthing another team. Doesn't add up to me. It's not his decision to make and prefacing it with "Not to get in his business" just means he's aware he's being a dick when he says it. He needs to STFU about other players and teams.

Posting an emoticon is not an answer. You called me a gimmick, and I just proved I wasn't. In a grown up world, an apology is expected.

Also, you're wrong. Dudley can do what he wants - it's a free country, and Dwight Howard is a moron - he just told it like it is.
    dwight and dudley.

ya know what... who cares FK both these clowns.

Banned

Don't get too worked up, you'll soon see Clips fan calls everyone who argues with him a fake account. I agree with him here though that Dudley's comments were uncalled for, but hell freedom of speech and all that.

I never said Dudley CAN'T do it. I said it's unprofessional and disrespectful. If you can't see that there isn't much to talk about. After the trolling you've done I don't owe you anything close to an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Don't get too worked up, you'll soon see Clips fan calls everyone who argues with him a fake account. I agree with him here though that Dudley's comments were uncalled for, but hell freedom of speech and all that.
    No I call people that have under 500 posts that signed up in the last month alternate accounts. These trolls have been making alternate accounts and jumping right in, knowing people on a personal level. It's clear they aren't new accounts and it has nothing to do with them arguing with me . I argue with established posters all the time and don't accuse them of being alts.

We agree on the main point in this thread... which is Jared Dudley is a scrub on a shit team, badmouthing another team. Doesn't add up to me. It's not his decision to make and prefacing it with "Not to get in his business" just means he's aware he's being a dick when he says it. He needs to STFU about other players and teams.

I concur. Guy is a scrub as you put it. whats with this d-bag always sayin shit on twitter? seriously if you put that much effort into playing maybe your team would actually make some noise.

whatever, another dime a dozen tweener.

Quote Originally Posted by SMoKe0uT
    I concur. Guy is a scrub as you put it. whats with this d-bag always sayin shit on twitter? seriously if you put that much effort into playing maybe your team would actually make some noise.

whatever, another dime a dozen tweener.
    Yea... he's always rubbed me wrong way for being a douche that tweets EVERYTHING in his life. Dude tweets like 10 times or more an hour. Gets involved in gossip and other people's business. It reminds me of Facebook how people are constantly posting every little detail of their personal life... fu**ing annoying.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

No I call people that have under 500 posts that signed up in the last month alternate accounts. These trolls have been making alternate accounts and jumping right in, knowing people on a personal level. It's clear they aren't new accounts and it has nothing to do with them arguing with me . I argue with established posters all the time and don't accuse them of being alts.
    Did anyone else lol reading this? Its a message board, dude.