Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I can't wait to see Dellavedova eat Curry's ****ing lunch again

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    The difference this time is he won't have to play the whole ****ing game and run out of gas at the end. The Cavs actually have some depth at pg now.

Steph Curry is real ****ing good but things are just getting out of hand with the overhyping.

He is getting hyped so much people are calling him better than Jordan which is absolutely ridiculous.

Steph has yet to show to me that he's capable of putting up huge production for an entire series against an aggressive, really good man to man defender. If he can do that, I'll say he's closer to deserving the hype that he's getting.

Michael Jordan was scoring damn near every time he really wanted to even though everybody and their mom knew he was getting the ball. Curry hasn't come close to proving that.

What we currently have in curry is the greatest shooter of all time, which he clearly and indisputably is at this point, in the absolute best ****ing possible situation to shine his talents.

I guarantee nobody would be hyping him if he had to carry the sixers. 0% chance.
    Jordan was 46-40-81 in the 96 playoffs (the 72 win year), hardly Earth shattering, and that was with the close 3pt line if I am not mistaken.

If Curry and Klay had that shorter porch to launch from they would be extending their offense 10 feet past the 3pt line.

The Bulls never saw anything like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    People are saying he's better than Jordan so they can get other people to react to the fact that people are saying he's better than Jordan. Its about driving interest and getting people yelling at each in Comments, on sports radio and on forums like this one. Wild headlines make for great clickbait and drive ad revenues up.

Its not about honestly thinking he's better than Jordan. Its about making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    Jordan was 46-40-81 in the 96 playoffs (the 72 win year), hardly Earth shattering, and that was with the close 3pt line if I am not mistaken.

If Curry and Klay had that shorter porch to launch from they would be extending their offense 10 feet past the 3pt line.

The Bulls never saw anything like this.

You think the Warriors ever saw a defense like the Bulls? Or a player like MJ? If Bran lit them up, what do you think MJ would do?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

I agree with Op.

People are so high on the kid's shooting ability their pretending it trumps any other part of the game.