Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Greg Paulus is downright pathetic. I've seen like 3 games of him and all he does is make mistakes and screw up. I remember being stunned that this dude was a Duke starting PG. like, why would Duke settle for such a horrible player? ...

Didn't he lead the ACC in assists last year as a Freshman?
    uh didn't he get 5 assists per game on one of the top teams in the country? pardon me if I'm not impressed.

Feed me stats, feed me what he did in the game vs Zags (i saw the game obviously if i cheered his injury), feed me he hasnt been 100%. Anything else? Merry xmas and continue giving Greg gifts. No really, go right on.

That doesnt change a thing. I dont hate Duke so whoever came up with that notion is wrong. Read that word in bold to yourself. Let it sting. I dont like Greg Paulus and there is nothing on Earth that can change it. He's Eckstin in MLB the little peoples champ. Cant stand him either. Gets credit for those imaginary stats and intangibles. He breaks wind and it helped rob a HR.

Greg looks like a dork and wants to be a tough guy, a badass when he plays. Sure "he plays football so go figure". Again back with me theme...I dont care. I wanna get into a bar fight and crack him over the head with a beer bottle.

Decent college freshman TheGame414's Avatar

Don't go overboard, Wang. He's not pathetic. He's not bad. He just isn't very good.

He's Eckstin in MLB the little peoples champ. Cant stand him either. Gets credit for those imaginary stats and intangibles. He breaks wind and it helped rob a HR.
    I clown on Eckstein all the time because I hate Cardinal fans, but that's not a fair comparison because Eckstein actually is pretty good.

That said...I wouldn't trade my guy Juan Uribe, with a rocket arm and actual power in his bat, for Eckstein.

He still blows! : (watching the game now) Coach K yanked him and gave him a dirty stare.

Decent playground baller ThaKing's Avatar

& Dook is playing alot better without him in the game.

KenPom on Greg Paulus
    Posted: 1/7/07 2:13:06 pm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special Report: We Win!

I should do a companion piece to last season

I'm convinced that he sucks. There comes a time to stop cutting him slack, and the ****tiness of his game against VT is more than enough reason.

I just checked out nbadraft.net, and I didn't see this guy in the 07 or 08 draft. Is he coming in 09? Or is he even going to be in the league, and if so how high is he projected to be drafted.

I usually hit open layups bruinballer's Avatar

i really don't feel one way or the other about paulus.. never really caught my attention either way....

but having said that...

wasn't he the guy that got posterized by the VT player who jumped fully _over_ Paulus for a layup? I mean, that guy's balls just musta missed grazing the top of Paulus' head!! Can't remember the name of the guy, but damn! he got some serious ups :-)
    Pretty impressive play... if it _was_ Paulus, it must really suck to be him! :-)

NBA?

I remember during the McDonald's game the announcers said that people were comparing him to Bob Cousy. I never say Cousy play, but, Paulaus is about as average as a person can get. He's a decent passer, decent shooter, and a nice competitor, but other then that, he's nothing.

Jon Scheyer is a better player, and Nelson is a beast btw.

College superstar

I assume everyone saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CukB_mjEEbs

and how fitting the whole play started with a Paulus turnover

Did he make that?

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKing
    Did he make that?
    Yea he did.

Or is he even going to be in the league, and if so how high is he projected to be drafted.
    About the 5th or 6th round...