Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default I can't wait to see Dellavedova eat Curry's ****ing lunch again

The difference this time is he won't have to play the whole ****ing game and run out of gas at the end. The Cavs actually have some depth at pg now.

Steph Curry is real ****ing good but things are just getting out of hand with the overhyping.

He is getting hyped so much people are calling him better than Jordan which is absolutely ridiculous.

Steph has yet to show to me that he's capable of putting up huge production for an entire series against an aggressive, really good man to man defender. If he can do that, I'll say he's closer to deserving the hype that he's getting.

Michael Jordan was scoring damn near every time he really wanted to even though everybody and their mom knew he was getting the ball. Curry hasn't come close to proving that.

What we currently have in curry is the greatest shooter of all time, which he clearly and indisputably is at this point, in the absolute best ****ing possible situation to shine his talents.

I guarantee nobody would be hyping him if he had to carry the sixers. 0% chance.
    Last edited by Orlando Magic; 02-28-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Default Re: I can't wait to see Dellavedova eat Curry's ****ing lunch again

If you brought home a test paper with 100 on it? Your mom would say you are the smartest kid in the universe. I dont think your next door neighbor whom she also reveals this too will say or post "You're overhyping your son. Relax lady" as the community you live in can't wait for Chaitanya Chopra to eat your lunch next exam.

People are saying he's better than Jordan so they can get other people to react to the fact that people are saying he's better than Jordan. Its about driving interest and getting people yelling at each in Comments, on sports radio and on forums like this one. Wild headlines make for great clickbait and drive ad revenues up.

Its not about honestly thinking he's better than Jordan. Its about making money.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    If you brought home a test paper with 100 on it? Your mom would say you are the smartest kid in the universe. I dont think your next door neighbor whom she also reveals this too will say or post "You're overhyping your son. Relax lady" as the community you live in can't wait for Chaitanya Chopra to eat your lunch next exam.
    How are the finger ligaments old man. You've been in the posting game for nearly two decades. Ever thought about retirement? Might be time to call it a day. Father time is undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Michael Jordan was scoring damn near every time he really wanted to even though everybody and their mom knew he was getting the ball. Curry hasn't come close to proving that.
    Of course, Michael Jordan didn't have to play against zone. Everybody and their mom knew he was getting the ball, but he would still play 1 vs 1 every time. Curry is getting double team without the ball.

Curry is doing better with tougher rules. If he had a shortened three point line he would average 40 points a game.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    People are saying he's better than Jordan so they can get other people to react to the fact that people are saying he's better than Jordan. Its about driving interest and getting people yelling at each in Comments, on sports radio and on forums like this one. Wild headlines make for great clickbait and drive ad revenues up.

Its not about honestly thinking he's better than Jordan. Its about making money.
    In a lot of cases, but people are actually starting to believe this shit.

If you don't think there's a lot of really stupid people out there capable of believing it, I simply ask you to evaluate the current status in the realm of American politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    Of course, Michael Jordan didn't have to play against zone. Everybody and their mom knew he was getting the ball, but he would still play 1 vs 1 every time. Curry is getting double team without the ball.

Curry is doing better with tougher rules. If he had a shortened three point line he would average 40 points a game.
    Video footage of him getting doubled teamed without the ball?

Curry doesn't exactly get doubled off the ball

More like the defense hedges his off ball movement hard, leaving the screen man and ball handler open

Wait

I guess that is kind of double teaming

Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Video footage of him getting doubled teamed without the ball?

Shittin on GOBB

That's not a double team off the ball, thats poor defensive rotation/communication. Which is why Matt Barnes is upset.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I'm more worried about Kyrie not being able to score when they put Livingston on him TBH.

Curry is gonna get his regardless

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    I'm more worried about Kyrie not being able to score when they put Livingston on him TBH.

Curry is gonna get his regardless
    And some more

AND SOME

AND MORE

Can't stop the Curry

Only thing Dellavedova is gonna be eating is Curry's shit (again)

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Lol. Come on man. If Della is getting that much PT in a potential playoff game then CLE is playing 4 on 5 on offense.