NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Question Has anybody celebrated a loss of a team that you absolutely HATE?

Like, actually celebrate. Pop bottles and do an excessive amount of drugs. Solely because a team you hate with a passion loses games?

I do.

Been going hard, non-stop these past 4 days. Blackout drunk, borderline OD'ing on coke, with a good amount of M's. Day after day this past week. Jesus Christ. I feel great. And I ****ing love it. F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K GOLDEN STATE! DESTROY THE UGLY LITTLE BOY AND MAKE HIM CRY TO HIS HARLOT MOTHER, LIKE KD.

LETS GO GRIZZLIES!

Banned

Default Re: Has anybody celebrated a loss of a team that you absolutely HATE?

Golden State Aster*sks

This weekend has been pretty awesome.

F*ck the Cavs
    F*ck the Rockets
    F*ck the Hawks
    F*ck the Warriors

Been partying non stop

When the Grizzlies win the series against Warriors, im gonna be throwing a huge party. We'll play darts (with Curry and Draymond's heads as the dartboard). We'll have drinks, and some pizza. The TV is gonna be playing all the horrible moments from the Warriors' season. Also, im gonna print a bunch of pictures of Curry, Green and those other assholes so we can throw em in the fire. You're invited.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    When the Grizzlies win the series against Warriors, im gonna be throwing a huge party. We'll play darts (with Curry and Draymond's heads as the dartboard). We'll have drinks, and some pizza. The TV is gonna be playing all the horrible moments from the Warriors' season. Also, im gonna print a bunch of pictures of Curry, Green and those other assholes so we can throw em in the fire. You're invited.

I'm so there, it's crazy.

DESTROY THE LITTLE BOY!!

The only disappointment is that someone has to win between the Clippers and the Rockets. I'm ok with either Warriors or Grizzlies in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    The only disappointment is that someone has to win between the Clippers and the Rockets. I'm ok with either Warriors or Grizzlies in the finals.
    truer words hath never been spoken.

either way I can still do drugs though

Spurs in the 1st round

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Shawn Kemp wasn't the only guy celebrating the Thunder completely missing the playoffs. The house was full.

All over the world.

NBA All-star

I have celebrated a lot of fans favorite team losing.
    Which means I've celebrated a lot of Jordan-esque moments

This makes the whole "Jordan GOAT, You Mad" into a new perspective.
    SHDS

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Warriors becoming more hated than the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Warriors becoming more hated than the Cavs
    I don't know about that. Nobody on the Warriors have done disgusting things to a city or fan base they claimed to have loved, twice.

The ISH'ers Champion!

In order of significance:

Spurs (cause they can't 2-peat).
    Rockets (DeCoward and Flopden - nough said).
    Cavaliers (Cause the greatest fraud in the history of the game deserves to stay 2/5)
    Celtics (cause 08 still stings)
    Warriors (cause I only rooted for Curry so that Flopden didn't get the MVP - they are both frauds tho).
    Clippers (they're dead last cause I am finding use in repping them for now - eliminating the Spurs and Rockets fits my agenda - after that, Memphis can take care of them).

Very good NBA starter

Lol drugs are for peasants