Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Giannis Antetokounmpo will be a top 10 player (Greek Freak Discussion)

Bucks are terrible, but he makes them worth watching if you get a chance. Has anybody else watched him? I'm predicting that in several years, he will be a top 10 talent in the league.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Default Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo will be a top 10 player (Greek Freak Discussion)

Has all the tools, that's for sure.

Banned

Default Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo will be a top 10 player (Greek Freak Discussion)

Let's be honest here. Everyone is hyping this kid to be something transcendent and quite frankly I wish he does become everything he can be. I'm just not ready for the backlash when things turn sour. We've heard this story before and it's not fair to put this much pressure on dude.

He shows flashes....the game vs. OKC was good.

but for every good game he has terrible terrible games.....I have him on my roster in fantasy basketball(we keep 4 players and a rookie every year) so I pay close attention to what he does.

The big thing is that he's very young, and becasue of the state of The Bucs he's getting a lot of run.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I still see something resembling Batum, except with more of an opportunity. Which is not bad at all...

This is the team I'm hoping gets the #1 pick. They're pretty close to having a championship core. Tho, I don't know what's up with Sanders.

Banned

Millbuck i see the why you are spreading your love towards Gayannis.

Wrong account

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 215Philly
    Wrong account

If that's where you think he'll end up, you'll be disappointed.

Good. I'm glad we're finally discussing this in the form of a formal thread.

People forget that he's only a few months older than Wiggins & Parker, and younger than Randle, Smart, and Embiid. If he was in college right now people would be *****ing their pants over him. Future 7 footer with a ridiculous length and even more athleticism than Durant, legit PG instincts and vision, great handles for his size, relentless motor and competitiveness, and limitless defensive potential. If he keeps building on this and works on his jumper, there is no ceiling. Top 10 might be the understatement of the century.

Anthony Randolph part 2 anybody?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

greek tmac

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Anthony Randolph part 2 anybody?
    Randolph was a dumb*** and did't push himself. Giannis has a high BBIQ and a motor.

This isn't normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Bucks are terrible, but he makes them worth watching if you get a chance. Has anybody else watched him? I'm predicting that in several years, he will be a top 10 talent in the league.
    Nope, never watched him. Cant even pronounce his name nor did I know who the hell he was when drafted. Off to youtube