Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is Lebron on crack tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    See Jokim mouth to Lebron that he was "so corny". Ironic thing is a dude with a pony tail getting on lebron. Man I hate Noah.
    He disrespected me on draft night.

Saw a basketball once

Noah is just over emotional, he's always like that

Who cares if Lebron's dancing he's just having fun, If he wasn't one of the best players in the league it wouldn't matter.

Why wasnt anybody saying anything when Tony Allen or a guy like Ronny Turiaf dances on the sidelines. No class so what its just like Ron Artest throwing Ariza shoe in the stands or KG running down the court wanging his finger in Jose Calderon's face.

If he wins he wins, if he loses its his problem if he wants to look bad

Me personally i like it, cracks me up all the time. Especially with Danny Green there, he did it throughout his years at UNC its just another way to get your teammates loose and hyped and keep the fans amused.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baller1523

Who cares if Lebron's dancing he's just having fun, If he wasn't one of the best players in the league it wouldn't matter.

Why wasnt anybody saying anything when Tony Allen or a guy like Ronny Turiaf dances on the sidelines. No class so what its just like Ron Artest throwing Ariza shoe in the stands or KG running down the court wanging his finger in Jose Calderon's face.

Me personally i like it, cracks me up all the time. Especially with Danny Green there, he did it throughout his years at UNC its just another way to get your teammates loose and hyped and keep the fans amused.

lol respect 4 jose not taking that **** lol he was pissed, but noah was just frustrated and ledouche was flaunting

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Anyone see that New Jersey Nets player dancing while they where about to win?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMKM
    It is kinda unprofessional, and I agree with the other guy that said if this were in the 80's or earlier, he woulda got laid the f@ck out for that junk.
    Yep. Anyone pulled that crap back in the day they would get rocked.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    still waiting.
    damn sonn u got called out

As I said in another thread...at the end of the day, basketball is a game, that is supposed to be fun. BUT, that being said, you generally do not do those types of antics during a game, when you're winning..its just tasteless and classless as well.

Its kind of like how you dont launch up a three when you're blowing another team out at the end of a game.

These are things you just dont do during a game.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    As I said in another thread...at the end of the day, basketball is a game, that is supposed to be fun. BUT, that being said, you generally do not do those types of antics during a game, when you're winning..its just tasteless and classless as well.

Its kind of like how you dont launch up a three when you're blowing another team out at the end of a game.

These are things you just dont do during a game.
    Basically un-written rules of etiquet ...

Maybe it was all the pink and black / pink Nike shoes that got LeBron and co all excited to dance like females ... DURING the game. haha

You know, the guy is massively talented, and is crazy to watch, but damn....coming out of high school into the limelight sure has messed with his head hardcore.

I think when its all said and done, dude will look back and remember the dumb sh*t he did early on in his career like "wtf was i thinking?"

Hes having a good time, and thats cool, but he really doesnt grasp the little things that come off as either class, or classless. Young and dumb.

I mean really....im losing a game, and i have to watch someone dancing around on the court? Thats MAD disrespectful.

Good High School Starter Rafael Delaget's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celts34
    He's obviously switched to Ron Artest' haltime snack of hennessey. Crack don't let you move like that, that a tipsy jig right that.

LeBron should save the dancing for when he actually wins something meaningful.

Good High School Starter Rafael Delaget's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 33824
    Anyone see that New Jersey Nets player dancing while they where about to win?
    That had me cracking up. He was so giddy. He looked like his dealer just called him back and said he could hook him up with a couple of rocks. Somebody needs to gif that sh!t ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    LeBron should save the dancing for when he actually wins something meaningful.
    MVP means absolutely nothing....

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    See Jokim mouth to Lebron that he was "so corny". Ironic thing is a dude with a pony tail getting on lebron. Man I hate Noah.
    the funny thing is Lebron and his little pregame dust routine, Check My Stats shirts and camera poses, he actually is cornier than Joachim Noah

Quote Originally Posted by baller1523

I think that it's because Lebron has behaved so perfectly and handled the media so perfectly that everyone expects more out of him as far as always having the right etiquette that whenever he does anything that seems out of line the media blows it out of proportion. Plus any headline that has Lebron James in the name will probably draw more viewers.