Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #16
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Playing while high

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Kind of the same when I'm cruising high.. Every turn is smoother, I accelerate at optimum intervals, it just puts you in a zone like no other.

as pathetic as it might sound to some people, thats honestly one of my favorite things to do. Especially if you have a decent system in your car.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:54 AM   #17
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I just don't see the point. I would rather relax when I am high instead of getting a run in.

I didn't realize you get high. I thought you were extremely anti-drug, considering the relationship/past issues with your brother and all.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #18
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputation

I don't play high, and hate playing against those who do... it usually doesn't make them better, only not realize how much they suck.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:01 AM   #19
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoutPractice
I don't play high, and hate playing against those who do... it usually doesn't make them better, only not realize how much they suck.

This one guy played 21 against me high... I couldn't guard him. He was too quick for me though it had nothing to do with him being high. Maybe if he wasn't high though he wouldn't have thought he could have. Who knows. I asked him if he played better when he was high and he said hell no... but I think he plays high all the time and is full of crap.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #20
stevieming
Serious playground baller

stevieming has an OK reputation so far

Hmmmm, what about M Beasley that cat is blazing away and his game has all but gone up in smoke....along with his confidence.
stevieming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #21
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has decent reputation

For me, it's definitely an improvement in my offense. I still can't run for shit and in fact, I'd argue that my stamina is a tad bit worse when I'm high.

But I make shots I never would have made prior. I have a bad habit of following the ball with my eyes when I shoot. You're supposed to lock your eyes onto the rim when you shoot and keep them there. Just like in golf you're not supposed to look up at the ball when you hit it. It throws you off just enough.

When I'm high, every shot I take, my eyes lock on the rim. I never follow the ball. Even the shots I miss are more like in and out whereas before I was missing by a freakin mile.
KungFuJoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #22
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
When I'm high, every shot I take, my eyes lock on the rim. I never follow the ball. Even the shots I miss are more like in and out whereas before I was missing by a freakin mile.

Dirk looks at the ball when he shoots, rim when he fakes.

Per- Andre Iguodala
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: