Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Huge brawl video Georgetown vs Chinese team, exhibition game in China

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo

those chinese are hardcore

There is nothing 'hardcore' about 10 guys jumping 1 guy out of nowhere in the middle of an exhibition game.

Reminds of the Asian crews in downtown San Jose. They roll to bars and clubs in groups of 10+, half of the carrying some type of weapon. They think it makes them tough, but they just look scared to me.

Banned

Default Re: Huge brawl video Georgetown vs Chinese team, exhibition game in China

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    There is nothing 'hardcore' about 10 guys jumping 1 guy out of nowhere in the middle of an exhibition game.

Reminds of the Asian crews in downtown San Jose. They roll to bars and clubs in groups of 10+, half of the carrying some type of weapon. They think it makes them tough, but they just look scared to me.
    looks pretty hardcore to me.

A fight broke out and they went ape sh1t. Jumping people, stomping people, grounding and pounding and chairs being swung and thrown.

If that's not hardcore, I don't know what is. This is even harder than what happened at the Palace where no chairs were being thrown.

A fight broke out and they went ape sh1t. Jumping people, stomping people, grounding and pounding and chairs being swung and thrown.

If that's not hardcore, I don't know what is. This is even harder than what happened at the Palace where no chairs were being thrown.
    It's not hardcore when a "team" is fighting one guy.........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    It's not hardcore when a "team" is fighting one guy.........
    What you want...guns and swords being pulled out?

That is hardcore...it isn't throwing punches....it was everything you can imagine without the actual kitchen sink.

to

Michael Jordan of ISH

looks like those little bitches from georgetown messed with the wrong people. lol @ them starting shit then running like someone pulled out a gun.

That punches were solid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ClAM...layer_embedded

Watch from 0:22
    Chinese guy completely killed him.He threw like 5 strong punches and Georgetown guy was just lying there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ClAM...layer_embedded

Watch from 0:22
    Chinese guy completely killed him.He threw like 5 strong punches and Georgetown guy was just lying there.
    BOSS.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

that's not hardcore

hardcore would be if they acted the same way as the visiting team

jumping MFers when you have numbers isn't hardcore.

Banned

Asians beating up Americans....what's next....this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6UMw...eature=related

College superstar

The Chinese bench cleared as soon as a skirmish broke out on the court between 2 or 3 players. Let that happen in the U.S., and the NCAA or NBA is instituting a new dress code for the players, suspending everybody, and/ or handing out major fines because the league is supposedly now "too thuggish".

the chinese team was probably just mad that the the arena restaurant was out of bear gallbladder sauce and freshly slaughtered dog meat

If you think that's hardcore you guys should watch more WorldStarHipHop vids, then come back to me and tell me if you feel the same. It's true tho that blacks never fight 1vs1, they always have people jumping in if they're losing and if they're winning they will just stomp the victim's unconscious head.

I'm not racist, i just know from my own experience.

That's pretty ****ed up. Everyone can sit there and stroke their boners and try to act all hard . . but a career could easily ended because of stupidity like this.