Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    got damn look at how many bullet holes are in that truck. The LAPD is shooting to kill at anyone they think looks like this guy or drives a similar car, no questions asked.. They are not trying to bring Dorner in to justice and due process, they are out to straight kill his ass.

He obviously knows something and the po po's dont want him talking during a trial to a room full of ears
    They'll only make him a martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    the rampaging killer v. the innocent public. He needs to be brought to justice.
    The people who shot up a truck full of paper delivery women?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    LAPD being awful doesn't make the guy who murdered innocent people good just because they're after him.

I say that because you are arguing a quote that is about Dorner and doesn't even mention the LAPD
    Last edited by yobore; 02-08-2013 at 12:40 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    What is the issue here?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    i think its funny that this is being spun as rampaging killer vs the "innocent public", considering that the LAPD are the ones who have been trying to kill innocent civilians all day.

the way the LAPD has reacted to this situation scares me a lot more than this "rampaging killer"
    Whoa. Dorner's actions are nuts, but the officer reaction kind of is too. I thought I read just one car had been fired upon, but now two in separate locations? I mean, I understand the jitters given the situation, but whew.

Across the region, cops on high alert were on the lookout for Dorner's dark-colored Nissan truck. In the predawn dark, they saw a blue pickup rolling through the streets with no headlights on.

It's unclear what happened next, but LAPD Chief Charlie Beck confirmed the officers fired on the vehicle, hitting the two occupants. He said it was a tragic case of "mistaken identity."

Less than a half-hour later, cops fired on another vehicle in Torrance, just two blocks away from the first scene, NBCLosAngeles.com reported. No one was injured in that vehicle, which was similar to Dorner's truck, police said.

Again, if anything will put officers on edge, it'd be knowing they're specifically being targeted. But wow, like Nanners said, what do you do if you're an innocent driver and your car's getting lit up by at least 30 bullets? And how did those women survive?
    Last edited by Rake2204; 02-08-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Very good NBA starter

if this was GTA, dorner is playing the game with 6 wanted stars.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Just downloaded a police scanner

If you want the LAPD's side of the story go here.

the guy sounds like a screw up from jump street.

On the day Christopher Dorner was fired from the Los Angeles Police Department, officials took the unusual step of summoning armed guards to stand watch at his disciplinary hearing downtown.

Those present were nervous that Dorner might do something rash when he learned that he was being stripped of his badge. He was a hulking, muscled man and his body language left no doubt about the anger seething out of him.

"It was clear… that he was wound way too tight," said a police official who attended Dorner's termination hearing and requested anonymity because of safety concerns.....

....It was an early, telling illustration of a notion Dorner returned to repeatedly throughout his life — that he was a victim, often wronged by others, records show.....

...... An officer in Dorner's class who asked not to be identified because he is not authorized to discuss the case, recalled Dorner as "one of our problem children" who frequently pushed the bounds of authority .

........Dorner was kicked out of his academy class at least one time, when he accidentally shot himself in the hand. Internal disciplinary records show that Dorner was suspended for two days for an accidental discharge in 2005. He finished his training with another academy class, the officer said, and joined the force as an officer in February 2006, police records show.

Months later, the Navy called him back into service and he departed for a 13-month deployment in Bahrain. When Dorner returned to the LAPD in July 2007, he had not yet completed his mandatory probation year and was partnered with Teresa Evans, a training officer in the San Pedro area.

Evans would later tell internal affairs investigators that Dorner confessed to her on the first day they worked together that he was unhappy with the way the LAPD handled a complaint he made against some of his classmates in the academy, according to police records. He believed the LAPD was a racist organization and told Evans he planned to sue the department at the end of his probation period, Evans reported..........

.......Dorner repeatedly made mistakes in the field, Evans said. Shortly after becoming partners, they responded to a report of an armed man and Dorner stood in the middle of the street to confront the suspect without any cover, she said. Evans said she told Dorner that she was going to recommend that he be removed from the field unless he improved his performance, according to the internal affairs records.

Dorner, she said, repeatedly asked to return to the academy for more training after his return from military service and was upset that the department had not granted the request. On one occasion, Dorner cried in the patrol car with Evans and demanded the additional training, she said.

The struggling officer's ultimate undoing began on the morning on July 28, when he and Evans were dispatched to a report of a man who had refused to leave a local hotel.

The officers found the mentally ill man seated on a bench. When he refused a command to stand up, Dorner took the man's wrist and pulled him up, records show. A struggle ensued and Evans had to grab Dorner's Taser stun gun from his belt to subdue the man.

Nearly two weeks later, Evans criticized Dorner harshly in an evaluation report that included a long list of areas in which he needed improvement, including using common sense and good judgment. About the same time, Dorner called an LAPD sergeant whom he knew from the Navy and claimed he had witnessed Evans kick the man while he was being handcuffed. The sergeant told Dorner to report the incident to higher-ups or said he would do so himself. Dorner reported the misconduct, records show.

The department's internal affairs unit launched a probe into Dorner's allegations. Three hotel employees who witnessed much of the incident said they never saw Evans kick the man. And when the man arrived at the police station, he did not mention being kicked in the face when a physician treated him for his facial injuries. Investigators concluded there was no truth to Dorner's claim.

The witnesses' statements and Dorner's delay in coming forward "irreparably destroy Dorner's credibility," the department concluded in disciplinary records. Dorner was charged with making false statements and a false personnel complaint.

At Dorner's discipline hearing, the father of the man the partners arrested testified that his son had told him he had been kicked by an officer. Nonetheless the discipline board, found that Dorner had lied about the incident and fired him.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    If you want the LAPD's side of the story go here.

the guy sounds like a screw up from jump street.
    Read his manifesto. It's way more convincing than that complete bullshit.

black bourne.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Not choosing sides but to be fair, it's easy as shit to spin a news story your way when you're the police.
    That's why I noted it was the LAPD's side. However, to me reads way more psychologically consistent than the idea, that he was an innocent, psychologically healthy individual who decided three years after he got fired to go kill his coworkers.

There would be contemporaneous evidence that predates this week. There are the civilian witnesses who testified at the time to Internal Affairs. The news report say they support his partner's story and not his. Also during a disciplinary hearing, a police officer is usually given representation by his union, etc. There is going to be a paper trail.

Also I'm real curious about his part in his manifesto.
    "The LAPD's actions have cost me my law enforcement career," he said. "They cost my naval career. ... I've lost my relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I've lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new (sic) I was INNOCENT!!!" he wrote.
    I bet when his mother and sister come forward we find out that he been getting crazier and crazier recently.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 02-08-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    black bourne.
    I was actually thinking the same thing lol.

But Jason Bourne didn't kill Conklin's innocent daughter or sneak up on a random patrol car and cowardly kill a random police officer before fleeing into the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Also I'm real curious about his part in his manifesto.

I bet when his mother and sister come forward we find out that he been getting crazier and crazier recently.
    That does look like the kind of shit crazy people say. Wait until after it ends and all the facts come out. This guy isn't a hero, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    That does look like the kind of shit crazy people say. Wait until after it ends and all the facts come out. This guy isn't a hero, folks.
    He is not our hero. He is a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight. The Black Bourne...