Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    With my sloppy photo editing skills I present to you...The Dark Bourne...

Justice is coming.
    Lmao nice.

Default Re: Manhunt Suspect Cristopher Dorner or ISH poster?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Wrong thread, bro. You're the only one talking about an election. How many drone deaths did Obama cause today?? Go look that up and come back to me, son.
    This nikka still salty over BO's reelection

Quote Originally Posted by shaq2000
    Really? When the cops murder Dorner's family members in cold blood, then we can begin to compare and equate the two evils.
    Cops are already shooting at innocents in cold blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    You pretend as if there aren't vision standards for cops and that lighting devices haven't been widely dispersed yet. I can tell the difference between the two, a Nissan Titan and a Tacoma in dim light and it isn't even my god damn job.

You've gone from neutral to siding with the cops in this thread. You can't tell people to wait until the facts arrive while making judgement in the cops favor every chance you get.

It seems that you have trouble handling the reality that each side is equally as ruthless and unstable.
    Because I think it's a completely false equivalence. The cops didn't wake up that morning planning to execute someone to achieve vengeance.

Even with the ****-up as big as it seems to be, they didn't execute the women.

I feel I have been arguing against the irrational anti-cop bias that has made some people take a grudge-holder psycho at his word. Enough folks in the thread have been posting about the cop **** ups that I didn't think it was an underrepresented point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    You might want to look up the definition of cold blood.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    You might want to look up the definition of cold blood.
    cold-blood

Really? When the cops murder Dorner's family members in cold blood, then we can begin to compare and equate the two evils.

Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence weren't even "collateral damage." Dorner shot them to death quite intentionally.

- again...you and others ae judging his actions by your own morality..from bieng safe and cozy behind your bubble.

- He was Served our country, and then went into Law enforcement ...

He is now trying to fix the Broken....what he is Doin is no diffrent thenLawEnforcement or Millitary dclaring War and Merkin innocent civillians complete the mission

- US Patriots merked British soldiers and thier Families ....Morality has no place here.

Yeah, mistaking a truck in the dark for a murder suspect's truck is on par with two calculated, premeditated murders of Quan and her fiance.

Yeah, mistaking a truck in the dark for a murder suspect's truck is on par with two calculated, premeditated murders of Quan and her fiance.
    I guess everyone who owns a truck shouldn't be driving at night ever again, amirite?

Dont approve of what he did.... But I can't say I disagree with alot of his manifesto..

you have to a bold man to go head up against the cops, as dirty as they are.

I guess everyone who owns a truck shouldn't be driving at night ever again, amirite?
    Implying I justified either of the two. I said they're not comparable. One is premeditated murder and the other is very possibly negligence in a high-stress, high-risk situation.
    Last edited by shaq2000; 02-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Kevin you ever studied Sociology? Or learned how from the time you're born culture of your country molds you? What's wrong to you... may not be wrong to others and it's ignorant to say "I'm right, you're wrong". For example in some countries you steal, you get executed. The only reason we are appalled by that is how we were raised. Had we been raised there we would likely take on their viewpoint.

What I'm getting at here is you as well as most American Psychologists would automatically label this guy a psychopath but it's not that black and white. He obviously shares different beliefs than you. The fact that so many of us see his POV doesn't mean we are also psycho or mentally unstable. It means we are different than you.

His best friend of a long time was interviewed last night as well as colleagues and every single one of them said he was highly intelligent, seemed mentally stable and put together and was always a happy go lucky type of guy, always smiling. Sounds to me exactly like a guy who snapped, not a psychopath by nature.

NBA Superstar

Wherever Dorner is, law enforcement officials fear that he may be heavily armed, possibly with a powerful .50 caliber rifle, which shoots five-inch long bullets that can pierce bullet proof vests and vehicles, as well as a shoulder-fired missile launcher.
    Ummmm....

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Because I think it's a completely false equivalence. The cops didn't wake up that morning planning to execute someone to achieve vengeance.

Even with the ****-up as big as it seems to be, they didn't execute the women.

I feel I have been arguing against the irrational anti-cop bias that has made some people take a grudge-holder psycho at his word. Enough folks in the thread have been posting about the cop **** ups that I didn't think it was an underrepresented point of view.
    They are going to kill this man regardless of whether or not he surrenders.

The shoot to kill mentality is clear through the aggressive behavior they have shown in these two "incidents".

While you may be trying to spotlight segments of this story that people aren't necessarily discussing, some of your posts sound ridiculous. It's clear that this guy has a screw loose. The very act of taking cops head on and vowing to kill them is enough to illustrate that. After all, you can't take on the law and win.

Very few are debating that. It just seems like you are marginalizing his argument and how doing dirt like the LAPD seemingly always has, has come back to haunt them for the world to see and they are shitting themselves.

Default Re: Manhunt Suspect Cristopher Dorner or ISH poster?

Dude is doing wrong and even a lil nuts but I don't even care. LAPD have to be the biggest, most corrupt sh!tholes in the planet. Hope the Black Bourne takes a bunch of them down with him