Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Just read the murdering psychopath's side of the story, stop being unreasonable.

It's going to be the exact details that doesn't get them charged with manslaughter.

It's also called putting yourself in someone else's shoes. I've never been in the position of a heavily armed man possibly hunting me, knowing that he has just ambushed, what 6 people, so far? I'm not going to pretty I would be the most calm, cool, collected and brave person, because the truth is I don't know how I would react.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Reason they can't find him:

Banned

So the moral of the story is basically don't drive on the street where a police officer lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ad-no-warning/

We can all call them rich women, now. They're about to get paid for sure.
    Yeah they definitely won't have to be cruising the streets in the predawn hours with their lights off anymore. Their days delivering papers to make ends meet are behind them now...

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Just read the murdering psychopath's side of the story, stop being unreasonable.
    The guy might be a murdering psycho, but it doesn't make the LaPD any less corrupt. Say what you will about his methods, but there's no other way that we'd all be so focused on their inaptitude and corruption right now.

Expect to see alot more of these cases, as the government tries to systematically take more of your liberties from you. Why do you think they're ready to unleash an army of drones on their own populace? Because some people might wake up soon, but it's already too late. Technology is advancing at such a a rapid pace, rendering us specialized and clueless to the bigger picture. And if you can't see because you're too busy wearing macho man glasses in your moms household while you're jerking it to Jennifer Lawrence interviews, then I don't know what to tell you

Banned

When they say asian women they probably meant that these were Filipino broads.

There are a lot of them that reside in southern California.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    It's going to be the exact details that doesn't get them charged with manslaughter.

It's also called putting yourself in someone else's shoes. I've never been in the position of a heavily armed man possibly hunting me, knowing that he has just ambushed, what 6 people, so far? I'm not going to pretty I would be the most calm, cool, collected and brave person, because the truth is I don't know how I would react.

- You are not going to judge the Foolish cops....but you will Dorner?

makes no sense.

- Also....why did the Cops Spray and Pray the Asian women???.....No one was "hunting" them.....they had multiple Vehicles surrounding the toyota.....

why did they Fire that many rounds without any proof?......even if it was one patrol car....why open fire without seeing who was inside?

I guess they are just "crazy"
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 02-08-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Default Re: Manhunt Suspect Cristopher Dorner or ISH poster?

He's not Kaczynski-smart, but I don't think he's necessarily crazy. I think he's some combination of extreme narcissism, grandiose whatever, manic depression, delusional something. The kind of excessively self-important person who truly believes he's at the center of everything (some very involved plot), and that his opinions and stories not only should be but are respected and concerned about by everybody. I think there are some similarities with Ted Kaczynski, even if Dorner isn't on Ted's level of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    The guy might be a murdering psycho, but it doesn't make the LaPD any less corrupt. Say what you will about his methods, but there's no other way that we'd all be so focused on their inaptitude and corruption right now.

Expect to see alot more of these cases, as the government tries to systematically take more of your liberties from you. Why do you think they're ready to unleash an army of drones on their own populace? Because some people might wake up soon, but it's already too late. Technology is advancing at such a a rapid pace, rendering us specialized and clueless to the bigger picture. And if you can't see because you're too busy wearing macho man glasses in your moms household while you're jerking it to Jennifer Lawrence interviews, then I don't know what to tell you
    You sound like you're about two thousands words into your manifesto. Don't be like this guy. Make sure you run a spell and grammar check. It really does help put your best foot forward.

Also work off an outline, you want each paragraph to flow into the next and make sure you have a concluding paragraph that really sums up your points. Don't just give your thoughts on Bill Cosby and stop typing.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    When they say asian women they probably meant that these were Filipino broads.

There are a lot of them that reside in southern California.

AKA..."little Brown F*ck machines"

mmmmmmm...hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - You are not going to judge the Foolish cops....but you will Dorner?

makes no sense.
    I never said I'm not going to judge the cops, I'm withholding judgement for now.

Let's not pretend if Dorner was going around executing cops, these cops would have shot up that truck. There's a difference between cold-blooded murder and jittery cops overreacting. You may want to pretend there isn't, but there is.

Banned

I never said I'm not going to judge the cops, I'm withholding judgement for now.

Let's not pretend if Dorner was going around executing cops, these cops would have shot up that truck. There's a difference between cold-blooded murder and jittery cops overreacting. You may want to pretend there isn't, but there is.
    There is a difference.

One is a calculated killer. No excuse.

The other one is someone that is suppose to have good judgement and protect the public, but were too scared and on "edge", shot first and asked questions later. These are people we trust?

I think you just like merking.

I think this is a fabulous example. I should prove how not crazy I am by going and killing a cop.

It's not about Cops and Robbers...or Good vs Evil...

- You are using your own personal Morals to guide your decision on what is "crazy"....

- Morality has no bearing on who is Crazy...Morality is a Fuel for the complacement Mind....

- It has no place in True Heart or the determination of someone bieng Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    It's not about Cops and Robbers...or Good vs Evil...

- You are using your own personal Morals to guide your decision on what is "crazy"....

- Morality has no bearing on who is Crazy...Morality is a Fuel for the complacement Mind....

- It has no place in True Heart or the determination of someone bieng Crazy.
    Does everyone on this board have a half-finished manifesto somewhere?