Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What are the chances LeBron actually stays in Cleveland if Love leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Here's some friendly advice, stop posting on your alt accounts and try having sex with a female for once
    This fggt is telling me to have sex with a female when he mentions Kobe's dick in 99 percent of his posts?
    You can't make this shit up.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: What are the chances LeBron actually stays in Cleveland if Love leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    This fggt is telling me to have sex with a female when he mentions Kobe's dick in 99 percent of his posts?
    #Ether

coin taking a big time L

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    #Ether

coin taking a big time L
    #2EZ

I doubt he does leave. But if he did I wouldn't even be mad or annoyed (not that im a cavs fans or anything, you know what I mean), actually it would be hilarious to me.
    Last edited by Warfan; 02-17-2015 at 05:10 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

And stans still believe that lebron makes teammates better. Theres a reason why hes a loser coz hes not a leader. 3 players capable of scoring 20+ should have boston big 3 like stats but these guy doesnt want to sacrifice stats which is what selfish/losers like wilt/robertson does.

Miami couldve been as good as boston if not for lebron. In b4 1 ring>2 rings when clearly that boston big 3 shouldve 2.

kobetard

Finals loss - 5 to 10 percent
    No worry about media or fan backlash - 20 to 25 percent

Second round loss - 20 to 25 percent
    No worry about media or fan backlash 70 to 75 percent

Conference finals loss - somewhere between those numbers

What happens to Love probably doesn't even matter at this point.

Edit: I see the question was chances of staying so numbers are reversed.
    Last edited by IMObjective; 02-17-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Must suck to be a virgin with 20 alts..

Take the L and go pay for it you sad loser

Decent playground baller Millennium X's Avatar

miami sucks, nobody wants to play there.

Decent playground baller

I would laugh so hard if Love and LeBron leave.

Exactly. Love wants to win, and there is no better situation for him to do that than in Cleveland.
    Lebron never gets left, he does the leaving. Alpha as fck
    And the following...

'Alphas' don't follow.

He's on a winning professional basketball team for the first time in his life. Why would he leave?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    He's on a winning professional basketball team for the first time in his life. Why would he leave?
    Not getting enough of the credit apparently. NBA fans are fickle as hell. Put up amazing statistics on an average team, you're a loser. Put up good statistics on a winning team, you're a scrub.

There is very little gray area in the minds of most basketball fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Not getting enough of the credit apparently.
    He will tell you himself he doesn't give a shit.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    He will tell you himself he doesn't give a shit.

That's exactly what he said after Tyson Chandler told the media he doesn't play D last year and he clearly gave a shit. Also, what is this notion that player's show their hand in the middle of what looks to be a promising season? Even if Love wanted to get the fucc outta dodge , he wouldn't say anything. They'd trade him to Philly or something. Not saying I think he'll leave, especially if he's content with his current role, but don't take the PC answers for granted.

Just look how Dwight handled being in LA. He wasn't leaving til he left.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    That's exactly what he said after Tyson Chandler told the media he doesn't play D last year and he clearly gave a shit. Also, what is this notion that player's show their hand in the middle of what looks to be a promising season? Even if Love wanted to get the fucc outta dodge , he wouldn't say anything. They'd trade him to Philly or something. Not saying I think he'll leave, especially if he's content with his current role, but don't take the PC answers for granted.

Just look how Dwight handled being in LA. He wasn't leaving til he left.
    That has nothing to do with what we're talking about. That's a totally different situation. Fact is, he's winning for the first time ever and that has no relevance to one of his peers criticizing his defense.

This is also way different than what Dwight did. Love is actually trying, not being a primadonna and bitching about lack of touches and creating drama with coaches. he's been nothing but professional.