Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation anyone else think maimi heat are [b]SERIOS[/b] contender now?

[FONT="Times New Roman"]i am DEAD serios if you have be watching maim heatin the pre season you have see what i have see. the maimi heat have just so much better chemistry and i think it are actually good thing that dwade have leave. after dwade show everyone hes wife naked photo NO ONE on heat can concetrate to basketball or practise .. naked dwade wife picture in locker room and toilets and that were just serious problem and when he bring hes wife to watch the games just forget about it , and all the fans that are all the cared about to, now the can focus on BASKETBALL and fans can concetrate on just basketball . it were only chris bosh i belive that were not affected by the naked pictures and now let talk about chris bosh..

a sensative topic i know trust me chris bosh are one my favorite maimi heat player of all time hes improvement to the jump ball tip were one the greatest thing i have ever see.. but im not gone say he are gay but i woud also not be excited to shower with him to the locker room or compare sizes to the showers and give back rub with him wich are ESSENTIAL thing to create chemistry in a team and trust me no one put their all into practise when the had to box him out or when hassan whiteside wanted practise hes post moves with him that are a FACT. i can see it now the team have better chemistry and practise more and have 100% concentration . these are after hundreds horus of analyses and i really think maimi heat can win champoinship this year[/FONT]

Default Re: anyone else think maimi heat are [b]SERIOS[/b] contender now?

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]i am DEAD serios if you have be watching maim heatin the pre season you have see what i have see. the maimi heat have just so much better chemistry and i think it are actually good thing that dwade have leave. after dwade show everyone hes wife naked photo NO ONE on heat can concetrate to basketball or practise .. naked dwade wife picture in locker room and toilets and that were just serious problem and when he bring hes wife to watch the games just forget about it , and all the fans that are all the cared about to, now the can focus on BASKETBALL and fans can concetrate on just basketball . it were only chris bosh i belive that were not affected by the naked pictures and now let talk about chris bosh..

a sensative topic i know trust me chris bosh are one my favorite maimi heat player of all time hes improvement to the jump ball tip were one the greatest thing i have ever see.. but im not gone say he are gay but i woud also not be excited to shower with him to the locker room or compare sizes to the showers and give back rub with him wich are ESSENTIAL thing to create chemistry in a team and trust me no one put their all into practise when the had to box him out or when hassan whiteside wanted practise hes post moves with him that are a FACT. i can see it now the team have better chemistry and practise more and have 100% concentration . these are after hundreds horus of analyses and i really think maimi heat can win champoinship this year[/FONT]
    Comeone men!!

Theoo, this place could use your wisdom more men

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Comeone men!!

Theoo, this place could use your wisdom more men
    thnx men i belive in QUALITY and not quantty these post are result of i thnk 250 hour of researching

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

looool

I usually hit open layups

OP is GOAT poster on ISH.
    I am serios.

THEOO

Thoughts on Hassan's jump ball tip?

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Thoughts on Hassan's jump ball tip?
    hassan well be he best jumpballtip player in nba history PERIOD im trying to find hes email to give him tips

Theoo, definitely one of the all-time greats of ISH

thnx men i belive in QUALITY and not quantty these post are result of i thnk 250 hour of researching
    more posters should imitate you, man. most of them don't even think before posting, let alone doing 250 hours of research.

you're doing something good, teaching the community about these things, man.

They are going to lose to OKC in the finals cause of Adams superior jump ball tip.

5 star post Theoo, as usual!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re:Seriously anyone else think mIAmi heat are surius contender ?

[COLOR="Red"]NO[/COLOR]

hassan well be he best jumpballtip player in nba history PERIOD im trying to find hes email to give him tips
    The best "jumpballtip" since 1998 (minimum 100) is Arvydas Sabonis, who got 74.2% of 275 tries. Shaq is second with 72.4% of 1055 tries.

Tim Duncan was better than Chris Bosh in 2015, getting 71.6% of 109 tries, while Bosh had an injury filled campaign, getting only 38 tries, and winning 71.1%.