Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Your experiences (personal) with NBA players

I went to Dimond HS in Alaska, and Mario Chalmers went to Bartlett. This nikka was straight killing HS competition starting his soph year on varsity. No one could guard him. He was literally shooting 3's at his own will, the HS lvl of ball gave him too much space, just cause he was so small, they thought he was going to drive all the time.. NOPE. He made them pay. IIRC, Chalmers-led Bartlett squad won the state championships 2 years in a row, when he was a jr and sr.

After He made it, I saw him drinking and smoking blunts with his clique in Anchorage, in 2010. He hangs out with some square ass nikkas, Jameer-like nikkas. He bought all of them a chain and stuff. Not like rapper status crazy shiit, but matching Platinum chains. Nikka gave me a head nod, and I proceeded to hook him up with some fire.

Played ball with Nate Robinson once the time in the playground in Seattle. Saw him all the time, he always played ball. He truly loves the game, you could always catch him playing ball during his free time. The pick up games he played with, were all such high level, I never really played with him, I practiced my poverty handles and played my own pick up games.

One day, I was just chillin shooting around by myself, and one nikka on the opposing team twisted his ankle, I was just dribbling on the sidelines watching. He asked me, "aye yellow brother, you wanna play?" (I'm Korean) I said uh.. sure. I joined the opposing team, and all I did was pass. This 6'8+ Nikka was talking maaaaaad shiit to Nate, like "lil nikka where you at? Imma take you to school"

Nate's facial expression changed, the VERY next play, he seriously jumped high AF and blocked his lay up, while yelling "GET THE FUKK OUTTA HER BISH NIKKA" and the play after that, he took it across the whole court and did an insane tomahawk dunk, hung onto the rim, looked down at him, and said "lil nikka shut the *** up" and proceeded to completely destroy our team.

He was seriously the nicest baller I've seen IRL, like.. unreal status. Godlike speed and handles its not even funny.

I've seen Boozer play in Alaska before he made it pro, Chalmers 20+ games, Gary Payton's lil brother play for his D1 school etc etc etc... but no one was nicer than Nate IRL.

Share your personal experiences with NBA players ISH!
    Last edited by sejoon101; 02-17-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Default Re: Your experiences (personal) with NBA players

I pissed next to Dominique Wilkens @ an NBA game once. I had sideline tickets.

Let's just say damn he has a really bbc.

Learning to shoot layups

My homies all grew up with Ryan Anderson and played ball with him in HS. They all won a state championship together.

Flash forward to college and he stopped by my friend's house one weekend and kicked it with us. Took his game super seriously and didn't partake in any drinking or smoking with us.

He also ate a Chipotle burrito and spilled rice all over the floor. Refused to let us help him clean it and a minute later was looking like a 6'8 Mrs. Doubtfire vacuuming up his mess.

Humble dude.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    I pissed next to Dominique Wilkens @ an NBA game once. I had sideline tickets.

Let's just say damn he has a really bbc.
    If Fudge was with you at the time, he would have been caught staring at Wilkin's snake with Carl Winslow's eyes... You do the same bro!?

Quote Originally Posted by I Love the Game
    My homies all grew up with Ryan Anderson and played ball with him in HS. They all won a state championship together.

Flash forward to college and he stopped by my friend's house one weekend and kicked it with us. Took his game super seriously and didn't partake in any drinking or smoking with us.

He also ate a Chipotle burrito and spilled rice all over the floor. Refused to let us help him clean it and a minute later was looking like a 6'8 Mrs. Doubtfire vacuuming up his mess.

Humble dude.
    I love it when I hear stories about humble NBA players. Most of the time they know they the hands down the best starting in grade school, and develop that diva mentality Jordan and Bran has, because everyone around them only talks positive to them. Sounds like he really wanted it, not taking in part of any drugs and stuff. Brandon Roy was a chill ass nikka too, saw him downtown Portland and he literally signed every autograph and took every picture with everyone at the transit station.

OP snitching on Chalmers buying that loud

Learning to shoot layups ciaguy23's Avatar

took a piss next to josh smith at the magic/celtics conference finals in 2010.....got a picture with him, asked jeff teague to hold the camera (didnt know it was him till after i left)

Where's the son of Matt Geiger at? He could give some insight on this topic

Reporting Nate Robinson for calling OP yellow. Racist

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Kleiza is a rollercoaster, (nice when 20ish, dbag during toronto days, cool now) who used to get finest broads of lithuania just come and pick him up from house parties to fvck at the hotel..

dmo ex-gf is fine af, who I just couldnt conquer never talked to him ever tho

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    OP snitching on Chalmers buying that loud
    LOL. He never had that super fire. I saw the stuff he fukked with. Maaad stems, visible crystals no doubt, but a lot of leaves n shiit. It was the same day I hooked up the Yin Yang twins with my personal, I just had to expose Mario with the best fire AK had.

And never a snitch, I did 3 bids, 2 in Korea alone and none of my homies had to see a prosecutor

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I played Bob Cousy one-on-one back in the late 50s....i destroyed him.

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    After He made it, I saw him drinking and smoking blunts with his clique in Anchorage, in 2010. He hangs out with some square ass nikkas, Jameer-like nikkas. He bought all of them a chain and stuff. Not like rapper status crazy shiit, but matching Platinum chains. Nikka gave me a head nod, and I proceeded to hook him up with some fire.

Nice story about Ryan Anderson though, good to hear when dudes have god given talent and still have their head on right.

Decent playground baller

I once had a fabulous time on the beach with Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Lizard
    I once had a fabulous time on the beach with Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson.

I bet it was fabulous

I rule the local playground

knew kenny anderson a bit, he's 4 years older than me but my baseball coach was his basketball coach at molly. never seen anyone dominate like him in high school. also saw danny green in high school, my son will be playing at his old high school next year