Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: There are claims that the Heat want Beal and will take Walls contract to get him.

Heat were interested in CP3 and now Wall. Both trash contracts.. Are they that desperate?

Default Re: There are claims that the Heat want Beal and will take Walls contract to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Winslow/Bam/Dragic/Herro for Beal/Ian would be good enough for me if I'm the Wizards, but I wouldn't do that if I'm the Heat because I like Bam a lot.

Yeah, **** that shit. We aint getting Shaq-like shit for our youth movement. Its Bradley Fn Beal. Pass.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    Heat need to relax and push the youth until Kawhi Leonards come along. Not Bradley Beals. Not DeRozans.

Didnt Toronto show them the way? One guy makes a huge difference.

And you certainly dont take on trash like Wall to pick up a DeRozan/Beal.

Equating Beal and Demar is a pretty big mistake.

Beal is like 4 years younger and a much better player. I agree that the Heat shouldn't go crazy for Beal, but Beal is clearly way better and more valuable than you get.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Heat were interested in CP3 and now Wall. Both trash contracts.. Are they that desperate?
    Riley likes aging vets that get injured.

Bwahaha

[/B][/I]

Equating Beal and Demar is a pretty big mistake.

Beal is like 4 years younger and a much better player. I agree that the Heat shouldn't go crazy for Beal, but Beal is clearly way better and more valuable than you get.
    Meh. Same tier. Both All-Stars. 2/3rd option on a title team. A Ron Harper on Jordan's Bulls. A Glen Rice on Kobe's Lakers. Get my drift?

You get a Beal with Butler IF you secure an Anthony Davis.

If the Wizards really want to dump Wall and it is that important...the Heat would be stupid not to do some version of this;

Heat get Wall/Beal

Wizards get Dragic/Winslow/Johnson/Waiters/Future lightly protected pick

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Meh. Same tier. Both All-Stars. 2/3rd option on a title team. A Ron Harper on Jordan's Bulls. A Glen Rice on Kobe's Lakers. Get my drift?
    Beal has a modern game and a great contract. Derozan has an old school game. Every team would want Beal. Not everyone wants Derozan

i get your drift, this is absolutely wrong however lol. Beal has a case for being better than butler right now and he's younger. He would most likely be the heat's first option at least and have the most shot attempts.

No, I don't...because I could not disagree more.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...demar-derozan/

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com.../bradley-beal/

4 year age difference alone makes same tier players vastly different in value, but they aren't the same level players given what Beal can do in terms of shooting and improving a team without dominating the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    i get your drift, this is absolutely wrong however lol. Beal has a case for being better than butler right now and he's younger. He would most likely be the heat's first option at least and have the most shot attempts.
    Sure but at the price of Wall? Yikes. Then you would have to trade Wall to try to tap a Davis, Giannis ,etc.

If the Wizards really want to dump Wall and it is that important...the Heat would be stupid not to do some version of this;

Heat get Wall/Beal

Wizards get Dragic/Winslow/Johnson/Waiters/Future lightly protected pick
    As long as its only Winslow, then Im ok with it. Then trade Wall for Chris Paul

Sure but at the price of Wall? Yikes. Then you would have to trade Wall to try to tap a Davis, Giannis ,etc.
    It depends on what they have to give up.

Taking on Wall means you wouldn't give up anything that matters other than Winslow and a future pick at most...maybe not even the pick depending on how badly the Wizards wanted off Wall.

And while his contract sucks, if Wall comes back...he's way better than an average point...so it isn't like he's dead or something.

However, I just don't buy that the Wizards would want to ruin the haul they'd get for Beal just to dump a contract when they are going to suck anyway no matter what for the next 3 to 4 years if they move Beal.

It depends on what they have to give up.

Taking on Wall means you wouldn't give up anything that matters other than Winslow and a future pick at most...maybe not even the pick depending on how badly the Wizards wanted off Wall.

And while his contract sucks, if Wall comes back...he's way better than an average point...so it isn't like he's dead or something.

fine, fine. only Winslow

Winslow and filler for Beal and filler is a deal

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Riley likes aging vets that get injured.

Bwahaha
    OKC sitting there...smiling.