Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Olajuwon vs Giannis

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    Yh thats what i've been saying. People keep harping on Giannis 3 point shooting, that wasn't the problem. The problem was his slow passing and ft shooting. The Celtics ran the same D as the raptors and the bucks destroyed them because they were making their 3 point shots and making timely cuts, including Giannis. They went cold from 3 during the raptors series and Bledsoe screwed them and provided no spacing for Giannis whatsoever.

They pretty much have to learn from this, especially Giannis. That's why I have a hard time believing (barring injury of course) that anyone in the east is beating them next season. There's no defence anyone can throw out that will be better than the raps D from this season, that was an all-time defence
    philly's size could be even formidable than toronto. They also have the best big for throwing at giannis in horford and other size in embiid, harris, and simmons. Mil also lost their best shooter in brogdon, wes is fine but eh thats a downgrade.

Ik bledsoe is good overall but for this team he's too much of an offensive liability. Even shooting 30% on catch and shoots like he does the regular season which was a lot better than his like 10% during the raps series is not good enough. Consider trying to get toronto to take back bledsoe+ersan for lowry if they're trading their guys at the deadline. Consider a trade for gallo too so you can play khris at the 2. With this current team, giannis will have to make a sizable jump as a passer or scorer to counter the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50

That was incredibly hilarious and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Funny thing?

Hakeem won 2 of the first 3 nba espys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Appears that despite my incredibly low opinion of you I still gave you too much credit. I know you’re stupid. I didn’t think you were stupid enough to compare awards by age when the espys didn’t exist till Hakeem was 30. It’s like you’re trying to drive home my point that you’re too dim witted to be held accountable for your actions. You literally cannot be found guilty in a fair court because you’re incapable of contributing intelligently to your own defense. You are so lucky to have been born in a country with the bill of rights. You have a free pass from our judicial system to the day you die.

I believe you hit the sweet spot. You’re a high functioning moron capable of all manner of destruction but impossible to convict of a crime. You might as well go around bare faced robbing people. There’s nothing society could do about it but get you counseling and a few months in a padded room. You’re free from the burden of expectations and you waste this gift being a fanatical cheerleader?

You could go around murdering pedophiles and do some good for the world. If they brought you to court pre trial and your lawyer asked the judge to pull up this topic he would be forced to let you go. You could be the short bus Punisher and clean up the streets with impunity. You can help this world in ways most of us could never get away with.

You’re wasting your powers. We have to get you a firearm and a competent handler to point you in the right direction immediately......
    Geesus. That's enough.

Edit cause I like giannis and he is a fan and we should respect his fandom even if we find it silly
    Last edited by nayte; 07-18-2019 at 06:38 AM.

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Look at the fear in Hakeems eyes, too scared too look at Giannis in his eyes because he knows he was unworthy to be in his presence. Even back when Giannis was a rookie, Hakeem knew Giannis>>>Hakeem, it was inevitable and now it's happened. Old heads still mad

High School Varsity 6th Man

This is the weirdest gimmick, of all players to target

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathon1121
    This is the weirdest gimmick, of all players to target
    Gimmick? This isn't a gimmick it's fax. Old heads still upset till this day. It's a straight-up fact that old skool players can't stack up to the new generation of players. If Giannis played in the 80s-90s he would be considered the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    Gimmick? This isn't a gimmick it's fax. Old heads still upset till this day. It's a straight-up fact that old skool players can't stack up to the new generation of players. If Giannis played in the 80s-90s he would be considered the GOAT
    I think you're an old guy pretending to be a Giannis fan because for some reason you try your hardest to get people to dislike the guy.

Either that, or you're a complete f'n idiot. Difficult to discern which as of yet.

Why is this even a thread? Of all the dumb threads in ISH, this is right up there. There is no way the OP even believes what he's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    I think you're an old guy pretending to be a Giannis fan because for some reason you try your hardest to get people to dislike the guy.

Either that, or you're a complete f'n idiot. Difficult to discern which as of yet.
    i'm 22, why dafuq would i want to be an old head?

I thought the Bron stanleys disrespect of past greats was bad. This is on that same level of foolishness.

Decent college freshman

Clearly a troll thread.

And Hakeem is a poor choice as an "old school" target. Can you imagine him playing in this P&R-happy league today? He'd wreck it.

Last edited by jayfan; 07-30-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan
    Clearly a troll thread.

And Hakeem is a poor choice as an "old school" target. Can you imagine him playing in this P&R-happy league today? He'd wreck it.

Wreck what? Dude couldn't shoot for crap, it's all about the face up game in the league, his fancy post work wouldn't mean shit. Embiid,Jokic and AD would all shit on him. Hakeem is lucky he played in the watered-down 80s and 90s

This guy says Hakeem has no face up game LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I swear to God I