Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Michael Jordan was human

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Jordan defeated opponents with FAR better records to accomplish 6/6 than Lebron defeated to accomplish 2/6

Specifically, he defeated THREE TIMES the number of 50-win teams in the playoffs that Lebron did.

You're just wrong all over the place itt
    it was a weak time period. The 90's was far weaker than the 80's

Decent playground baller

It is quite crazy that there is only 1 truly bad game to point out. Everybody else has many.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Basically Jordan needed WEAK competition to succeed. I know.
    Until I see another player that is at least 6/6 with 6 FMVP, you haven't shown me shit. Not even the face of the league, Curry, was able to win a FMVP, and you want to talk about the mediocre career of a man who is currently 2/6 in the finals after CHOOSING his team to play for on 2 separate occasions? Do you have a time machine that the rest of us don't know about to re-write history? The only thing we've seen since MJ are players less skilled than he.

The flaw in your teen logic is that Jordan was superior to his competition when you take total body of work into account than any other player in the history of the game relative to their competition. Lebron failed 4 times in the finals, colluded twice, and now despite being on the most expensive team in the league will fail again and go 2/7.

This is nothing more than an "I told you so" moment waiting to happen where the lebron stans disappear for months in sorrow once 2/7 occurs, just like they did the other 4 times that he lost in the finals.

Jordan generation stays winning while lebron generation stays losing.

What else is new. It's been the same for the last 18 years and it will be the same for another 18+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kerry
    It is quite crazy that there is only 1 truly bad game to point out. Everybody else has many.
    1996 72-10 season he closed out the season shooting 5/19
    1998 first finals game he shot 13-29
    1998 finals game 5 he shot 9/26
    1996 finals game 4 he shot 6/19