Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Loss is on Thibs, not Rose

This thread exposing the fact that some on ISH actually have a grasp of the game. Wow.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    rose ****ed up. but its best to **** up in a game that you can afford to lose.
    That is just it. He blew it. But without him they wont beat the cavs so I would rather him have a mental mistake now. The haters will ignore how great he has looked the rest of the series and focus on this because they are pathetic...but the bucks play much better defense than the cavs do so I'm not too surprised he had a mediocre game.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Meltdowns starting early, bulls fans way to emotional.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    There seems to be an odd fixation on Rose by a lot of Chicago fans and after what has happened to both his health and the inconsistency in his game, I find myself wondering why they are so quick to both shower him with praise when they win and he plays adequate/well while finding someone (anyone) else to pin it on when the Bulls lose, even when he puts forth a pretty lousy effort.
    Could be because of the haters, like yourself, said he was done??? That he wasn't gong to get any better? Are you implying that he should be consistently at this level at seven games in. When they realized he was playing impaired, haters, like yourself, aren't going to say, "I judged too harshly." But the second you guys get a chance to say and start hater threads....
    I understand why it is so important for that franchise to maintain the image of Rose as a shoe-in MVP candidate if he plays the required number of games. But, the problem is, he doesn't seem to be able to consistently play at the level he did in 2011...
    Why are you saying this??? Its 7 games after three years of a continuous injury.
    If I were a Bulls fan, I'd spend much more of my time discussing what an incredible two-way player Jimmy Butler is becoming. To me, he is far and away the best all-around player on that team. So, if it comes down to it, he is the guy I'd expect to consistently show up, not Rose.
    I don't think any Bulls fan's wants your sanction. "consistently, show up" is not the same thing as win the series. Are you trying to convince yourself?
    He did tonight with another great game that almost was enough to lead CHI to a sweep. Rose, meanwhile, played just well enough to not be a topic of negative discussion tomorrow. Did he pretty much suck for the vast majority of the game? Yeah, but is anyone truly surprised?
    They shouldn't be. Consistency is not going to be his thing right away. Once again he's only 7 games in. If Butler proves himself, great! Great guy, great two way player. I hope he steps it up. He isn't proven yet but he looks great. Rose with the meniscus tear is the only guy I seen will a win against GS in GS with the splash brothers hot this year. And Rose did it with his game off. There are things in leadership, courage and heart that not easily cast aside. As Rose goes, so do the Bulls.

Banned

Rose actually took responsibility for the loss, so all the player stans defending him need to stop posting. It was his fault, he stepped up and acknowledged, it's time for you to take off your blinders and follow his lead.

It's just one game, Bulls are gonna win in 5 anyway.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Rose actually took responsibility for the loss, so all the player stans defending him need to stop posting. It was his fault, he stepped up and acknowledged, it's time for you to take off your blinders and follow his lead.

It's just one game, Bulls are gonna win in 5 anyway.
    He's talking about the play. Rose takes responsibility for a lot. That's his character and the best way to motivate and change things for the next game. I admit he goofed the plays but the title is about the game. The loss was good for the team, as they need to work out spacing issues before going to Cleveland where the loss means much more. The 26 turnovers (17 between the three stars Rose/Butler/Gasol). Its on the coach to work out spacing issues.