Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

The Warriors will be tasked at some point in their playoffs run

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

GSW would be idiots if they underestimate the Spurs, this series could end in 6 games in the Warriors' favour as long as they put maximum effort or go down to the wire in game 7 when anything could happen.

It's much more difficult to play the transition game in the playoffs especially when facing a savvy and experienced coach like Popovic. He will definitely turn this into a half-court offense series if he can and at that point it will become a pretty level match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    That Manu interview didn't really say anything. I honestly don't give too much of a shit about the situation. I sure hope he wants to play for the team and will return next season if not this postseason, but whatever at this point. Spurs will be well compensated for him and will continue doing what they do.

I've watched probably the entirety of 75 of the 82 Spurs games this season, followed the reports of the beat writers and the opinions of those who work within the organization and still don't see any tangible proof that Kawhi doesn't want to play for SA and doesn't want to return to playing basketball as soon as he can.

Not whatsoever defending him. I'm not happy about it either but I'm just trying not to give credence to Skip Bayless level gossip. The pansiest part of Kawhi is the fact he just won't speak to the media whatsoever.

At the end of the end of the day, he's just another player.

thats not the point. The point is that would make him a bigger bitch than anyone.

Great college starter

I agree with the Warriors in 5 prediction. Though they just look so vulnerable without Curry I can easily see this going 6 as well

Spurs have no excuses not to make it out of the first round unless Chris Paul is on the other team. #RideorDie

College superstar

without Curry GSW in 7.....

Bold prediction: Pop plays 4D chess and starts Davis Bertans at center, granting them better spacing. Gasol gets bench spot minutes. Bertans goes ape-shit from 3 and people start asking "who is he?" Better shooter than Porzingis, that's who.

Spurs have some chances to throw out huge lineups. Murray, Green, Anderson, Aldridge and Bertans would be

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Bold prediction: Pop plays 4D chess and starts Davis Bertans at center, granting them better spacing. Gasol gets bench spot minutes. Bertans goes ape-shit from 3 and people start asking "who is he?" Better shooter than Porzingis, that's who.

Spurs have some chances to throw out huge lineups. Murray, Green, Anderson, Aldridge and Bertans would be

Where's Kawhi? The dude just went ghost..

Yeah Proctor, where's Kawhi?

There was like four days off between G2 and G3 of the 2017 WCFs, so many people were hoping for "da Kawhi G3 revenge on Zaza".

It seems like Kawhi won't be even ready for 2018's G3 against the Worriers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1
    There was like four days off between G2 and G3 of the 2017 WCFs, so many people were hoping for "da Kawhi G3 revenge on Zaza".

It seems like Kawhi won't be even ready for 2018's G3 against the Worriers

Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 04-13-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1

It seems like Kawhi won't be even ready for 2018's G3 against the Worriers.

Leonard was legit game day decision all series (albeit only lasted 4 games)

kawhi cmon son, play!

Dunking on everybody in the park LAVAR BALL's Avatar

Reaching the Western playoffs without your best player and while continuing the Parker to Murray transition is a testament to Pop's greatness.

But, playing the Warriors, oh my..

To be honest i just hope for both series to finish quickly so Whoever play the W's on the next round will probably still have them Curry-less, so...

W's in 4

Hoping Kawhi plays this series man.

He wouldn't even need starter minutes to take a Curry-less GSW to the brink.