Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default cmon laker fans... just admit you blew up the lottery today drafting a bust

Quit the hype laker fans... D angelo will be a bust just like evan turner, the guy has no flare, you miss a potential core of randle okafor and jc,

Default Re: cmon laker fans... just admit you blew up the lottery today drafting a bust

Best Lakers thread i've read all day.

And the only realistic one.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: cmon laker fans... just admit you blew up the lottery today drafting a bust

You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one.

The ISH'ers Champion!

So much salt...

Russ>>> Okafor

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Okafor is just another Brook Lopez.
    D'angel can be Curry/Harden type of franchise player.

Nah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Okafor is just another Brook Lopez.
    D'angel can be Curry/Harden type of franchise player.
    I like russell but he isn't in curry or hardens level athletically

[COLOR=Teal]Think had Minny gone with Okafor Lakers would've been hard pressed not to pick Towns instead of DR1, as it stands I'm not worried about him being a bust. Future backcourt is set, now awaiting big-name signing.
    [/COLOR]

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Lakers haters are We just got the best player in the draft and our next star guard to take Kobe's place when he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish24
    Lakers haters are We just got the best player in the draft and our next star guard to take Kobe's place when he retires.

Classic delusional Lakers idiot

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Why you say that like they're above average athletes? Curry was getting the same non athletic comparisons before he was drafted. Harden's entire style of play relies on less athleticism than most 2's, yea he can still get up there and make a play above the rim when needed , but so can Russell.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Why you say that like they're above average athletes? Curry was getting the same non athletic comparisons before he was drafted. Harden's entire style of play relies on less athleticism than most 2's, yea he can still get up there and make a play above the rim when needed , but so can Russell.
    Russell doesnt has the first step and movement they have imo especially hardens . Don't get me wrong though if i had the second pick id take russell for the lakers roster too. I like him more than okafor l.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Harden is nothing special in terms of athleticism.