Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Jason Kidd: Last 161 Minutes Played, ZERO Points

He should just retired after the 2011 title. He's been consistently pathetic ever since that title run. Played well for like a couple of weeks this season.

197 Minutes in a Row....ZERO POINTS

Woodson continues to play Kidd, and benches Prigioni. Stupid is as stupid does.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Here is a poll:

Which comes first

A) hitting a shot
    B) hitting a telephone pole

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    197 Minutes in a Row....ZERO POINTS

Woodson continues to play Kidd, and benches Prigioni. Stupid is as stupid does.
    When Kidd had a gimmie to finally score his first points in ages, he blew the layup

Local High School Star

THey should sign me instead of Jason Kidd, Im probably at least a contributor in some way rather then him now.

All he does now is stays at the perimter and shoot 3's which he isnt the best in, or he will just pass to the open man.

His defense WAS good, but now hes a slowpoke, he cant stay ahead of his man and he doesn't have any slashing game because his foot speed is ridiculously slow..

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    THey should sign me instead of Jason Kidd, Im probably at least a contributor in some way rather then him now.

All he does now is stays at the perimter and shoot 3's which he isnt the best in, or he will just pass to the open man.

His defense WAS good, but now hes a slowpoke, he cant stay ahead of his man and he doesn't have any slashing game because his foot speed is ridiculously slow..
    Seriously....dude is playing like he's a 40 year old.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

so why does woodson not play prigs again? does he get his roster and minutes from listening to stephen a smith on the car radio on the way to work?

Please Mike Woodson. I know your brain power is limited. And you can't do any critical analysis. But DON'T PLAY JASON KIDD ANYMORE. STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    so why does woodson not play prigs again? does he get his roster and minutes from listening to stephen a smith on the car radio on the way to work?
    yes

Saw a basketball once

Anyone put him lower now in all time rankings after this disaster playoff performance? I mean, he was an awesome player, but this is just sad...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Perspektiva
    Anyone put him lower now in all time rankings after this disaster playoff performance? I mean, he was an awesome player, but this is just sad...
    No. He

Quote Originally Posted by midatlantic09
    0 pts, 2 rebs, and 4 assists in 24 minutes? yes i could.
    0 pts, 2 rebs, and 1 assist in 17 minutes? yes i could.
    0 pts, 2 rebs, and 0 assists in 21 minutes? yes i could.
    here we go another guy who thinks he's capable of doing better than some player in the NBA. During the playoffs too

The quickest small player you ever faced in your life that you couldn't stay in front of is probably less quick than a 6-9 240lb NBA power forward, the strongest player you ever faced in your life is probably weaker than your average 6-2 205lb NBA point guard, the most skilled player you ever faced in your life is probably less skilled than your average 6-11.5 250lb NBA center, the best conditioned athlete you faced in your life is probably in poorer condition than your run of the mill 40 year old Kidd/Fisher/Nash type ancient NBA player, the biggest players you ever faced are probably smaller than a typical 6-7 230lb NBA small forward, and the best shooters you ever faced would probably lose an NBA 3 point shoot-out against Joel Anthony. The best team you ever faced in your life probably had a fraction of the plays, practice time and cohesion as the Bobcats. Now put 5 of these best-in-the-world giant athletes all on the court at the same time working together after playing with each other all season - in the f*cking NBA playoffs no less - and you won't be able to even stay on the floor for 5 minutes against them, even if you wanted to. They'd go at you so hard you'd ****ing panic, one errant hit from one of those guys boxing you out and you'd be ready to throw in the towel. An NBA point guard could probably keep you from getting a single rebound. You wouldn't get a single stat. You'd be seriously injured or winded before you even reached Kidds minutes.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 05-16-2013 at 11:28 AM.

203 Minutes in a Row....ZERO POINTS

C'mon stat guys, is this a record for consecutive minutes played without a point? Look it up....

haha, he does those lay ups that spin around the rim and roll out. I think he's done that in two games in a row. It's kind of funny.

-Smak

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    here we go another guy who thinks he's capable of doing better than some player in the NBA. During the playoffs too
    Bro, I'm telling you, I'll go out there and play for the rookie minimum and save the Knicks almost $2.6 million a year. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to score at least 1 ppg in the league; probably on a wide open transition layup. Kidd currently has a sub 5.0 PER so even if I only manage a 1.1 PER, I'd be a better deal considering I'm only asking for the rookie minimum instead of $3+ million a year. 1/5 the efficiency for 1/10 the cost....seems like a good deal for the Knicks so where do I sign?
    Last edited by midatlantic09; 05-17-2013 at 02:15 PM.