Default Enes Kanter vs. Marc Gasol

10 mill per or gasol @20+?

Kanter, Tobias Harris, and tiny wroten or gasol and Corey Joseph?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Enes Kanter vs. Marc Gasol

Kanter
    Harris
    Wesley Matthews
    Reggie Jackson

problem with this is, iso melo for last 5 mins in the game with no other legit star to challenge him from taking over

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Kanter
    Harris
    Wesley Matthews
    Reggie Jackson
    Wes Mathews (and Jackson) will be way too expensive. 12+ per?

A great question is Mathews or Tobias Harris at a similar deal? You want peak production at the beginning of a deal or a 23 year old?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Wes Mathews (and Jackson) will be way too expensive. 12+ per?

A great question is Mathews or Tobias Harris at a similar deal? You want peak production at the beginning of a deal or a 23 year old?

That lineup, with Carmelo and whoever we draft will be dangerous. Harris is a Knick for sure. He mentions signing with the Knicks almost every day it seems lol.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...ith-the-knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    That lineup, with Carmelo and whoever we draft will be dangerous. Harris is a Knick for sure. He mentions signing with the Knicks almost every day it seems lol.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...ith-the-knicks
    It's just bit possible to sign 4 guys

I still think Kanter is a guy to watch and think about. I know okc gave up more than Knicks could have to get him but isn't there still that chance that you test okc's commitment to spending?

Of course he will want to stay on okc until you pay him more.

Problem is would you have to max him out to get him? Would you?

Gasol already saying Knicks are not an option? What? It was a lock on this board 5-6 months ago that gasol would come. Turns out he says that after taxes he doesn't want to take half as much to play for Knicks.

The good news is you can pretend you never believed that and come up w a new plan another year or two down the road. Durant is going to be a free agent in 2016 and I don't see why he wouldn't pick the Knicks.

What is plan B now? Is it sign Monroe or Kanter or is it wait another few years? What if you end up finding out you don't go from the bottom to the top of a ladder in one step? What if you have to start getting better this offseason? Will you be able to handle it?

Gasol already saying Knicks are not an option? What? It was a lock on this board 5-6 months ago that gasol would come. Turns out he says that after taxes he doesn't want to take half as much to play for Knicks.

The good news is you can pretend you never believed that and come up w a new plan another year or two down the road. Durant is going to be a free agent in 2016 and I don't see why he wouldn't pick the Knicks.

What is plan B now? Is it sign Monroe or Kanter or is it wait another few years? What if you end up finding out you don't go from the bottom to the top of a ladder in one step? What if you have to start getting better this offseason? Will you be able to handle it?
    Find a bucket of water, and soak your head.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Find a bucket of water, and soak your head.
    Great response. Also not a surprise that you wouldn't say who you'd pick between Russell and towns.

Great response. Also not a surprise that you wouldn't say who you'd pick between Russell and towns.
    I don't really want to waste my time with you. Plain and simple. One minute you make a realistic statement, followed by posts of sheer nonsense.

I'll retract my former statement - that was bad candor. But I won't engage you any longer. Rameek can have you to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    I don't really want to waste my time with you. Plain and simple. One minute you make a realistic statement, followed by posts of sheer nonsense.

I'll retract my former statement - that was bad candor. But I won't engage you any longer. Rameek can have you to himself.
    I'm sure you are to be feared in real life. But here you are just a chickenshit who contributes no personal thoughts or opinions. For someone who thinks they are so smart I'm still amazed you are either scared or incapable of personal thought

Keep regurgitation information you read somewhere because personal opinion leaves the chance to be wrong. If you never go out on a limb you can never fall.

Retract what? What you left there? Keep being a pompous fool.

I retract the mean words. Keep my belief that you've never contributed any original ideas of beliefs

Krust Kingz

For every legit statement Gringo makes he includes 2 or 3 wtf's....

Kanter is just a guy better than average in the sense he can score the ball and grab rebounds. Obviously he is better than anything the Knicks have currently. He has no presence in the post as far as passing or being a deterrent in the post.

There is no comparison between these 2 guys its just not fair to Kanter who lost his job to Gobert.

At this point do we really see this team going after a quick fix instant championship next year. Dont think so. Gringos you are the only person going with that mentality. At this point its just about adding solid legit NBA talent as opposed to the HR hitters.

I'm sure you are to be feared in real life. But here you are just a chickenshit who contributes no personal thoughts or opinions. For someone who thinks they are so smart I'm still amazed you are either scared or incapable of personal thought

Keep regurgitation information you read somewhere because personal opinion leaves the chance to be wrong. If you never go out on a limb you can never fall.

Retract what? What you left there? Keep being a pompous fool.

I retract the mean words. Keep my belief that you've never contributed any original ideas of beliefs
    [QUOTE=el gringos]I'm sure you are to be feared in real life. But here you are just a chickenshit who contributes no personal thoughts or opinions.

I stopped right here. Welcome back to my ignore list. Have a great day.
    Last edited by smoovegittar; 03-13-2015 at 06:47 PM.