Thread: Raptors > Cavs?

Default Raptors > Cavs?

I'd say it's only that Lebron-NBAsuperstar-fixed reffing thing that puts the Cavs over the Raps. Of course Raps have to prove any playoff success and reverse last year's embarrassment, but anyone who follows the details of the team knows about how different they are from Lou Williams pounding for 23 seconds and heaving a 3 for every last shot opp that was last year. Also current ceiling unknown due to the lack of full integration of new team due to Carroll and Valanciuenus injuries, yet even lately the bench integration and performance is becoming rapidly far stronger.

...P.S. Love and Irving (and Smith and Shump and Delly and...) are garbage and Lebron and Durant both coming to Toronto next year

Default Re: Raptors > Cavs?

I wish I could say otherwise but the Cavs are still far more superior to us. I'm compelled and appreciative of the direction that our team is treading down but would anyone really be flabbergasted if the likes of a Detroit or Atlanta gave us the boot in the playoffs?

We're still a solid SF and PF away from taking that next step imo

Banned

Nope.

Not at all
    East is a cakewalk for Cavs

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    I'd say it's only that Lebron-NBAsuperstar-fixed reffing thing that puts the Cavs over the Raps. Of course Raps have to prove any playoff success and reverse last year's embarrassment, but anyone who follows the details of the team knows about how different they are from Lou Williams pounding for 23 seconds and heaving a 3 for every last shot opp that was last year. Also current ceiling unknown due to the lack of full integration of new team due to Carroll and Valanciuenus injuries, yet even lately the bench integration and performance is becoming rapidly far stronger.

...P.S. Love and Irving (and Smith and Shump and Delly and...) are garbage and Lebron and Durant both coming to Toronto next year

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Nah.

No.

Healthy Cavs would sweep healthy Raps in a playoff series.

Banned

its pretty even if the refs are fair

Learning to shoot layups

No. These raptors are the same as the Bulls and the good pacers of 13 and 12. They will get beat in playoffs soundly due to lack of consistent playmaking by their star player.
    You need to use the referees to make your argument even sound remotely possible. That narrative is pretty old mate.