Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default It's infuriating to see the Bulls playing their hearts out while Rose sits at home

Serious this Bulls team is so tough and has so much heart, even though a lot of their players such as Noah are injured, they're still playing their heart out and winning games. They're not giving up.

And mean while Rose is sitting home afraid of being injured again and being b1tchy about how this team can't beat the heat so he won't play.

I just lost all my respect for Rose.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Default Re: It's infuriating to see the Bulls playing their hearts out while Rose sits at home

If I was a Bulls fan I would be extremely pissed off. Rose quit on that team.

Love Live Life

Default Re: It's infuriating to see the Bulls playing their hearts out while Rose sits at home

Quote Originally Posted by black&scholes
    Serious this Bulls team is so tough and has so much heart, even though a lot of their players such as Noah are injured, they're still playing their heart out and winning games. They're not giving up.

And mean while Rose is sitting home afraid of being injured again and being b1tchy about how this team can't beat the heat so he won't play.

I just lost all my respect for Rose.

Get off Rose's johnson!

Bulls fans would die to have Rose at least being commited to his team by twitting the way kobe is

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

Learning to shoot layups

Question Re: It's infuriating to see the Bulls playing their hearts out while Rose sits at home

I haven't followed this closely but is Rose actually cleared to return and deciding not to? I've so far been dismissing these type of posts as overreactions.

NBA Fan

Derrick Rose is bitch made, while Joakim Noah on the other hand has the heart of a champion.

National High School Star

I've really lost respect for Rose. I hope he never sees higher than a 6 seed the rest of his career so he can understand what he squandered away. Jordan has that famous quote about bringing it every night because he felt like if he didn't he was defrauding the fans who paid to see him. We're a long ****ing way from that mentality. Now all the top stars was title teams served to them like champagne at a night club. Everyone wants it easy, no one feels like they have to struggle. So they'll sit out if shit isn't perfect or they'll join up in to super teams if their situation doesn't make it easy enough for them. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Genius
    I haven't followed this closely but is Rose actually cleared to return and deciding not to? I've so far been dismissing these type of posts as overreactions.
    He was cleared to play months ago and hasn't even played 1 minute.. because of "mental issues" rather than physical ones. He's even talked about God and.. I'll stop there.

Hes not sitting at home. He's sitting on the bench with a suit on.
    Bulls players hasnt talked about him returning early. They have complete trust in him to return when he is ready.

This thread is done

Quote Originally Posted by shady6121
    Derrick Rose is bitch made, while Joakim Noah on the other hand has the heart of a champion.
    this

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    If I was a Bulls fan I would be extremely pissed off. Rose quit on that team.
    For the millionth time, every Bulls fan is pissed. The only people who are indifferent or supportive of Rose in this situation are those who are NOT Bulls fans. These are the people who don't really care about the situation.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Hes not sitting at home. He's sitting on the bench with a suit on.
    Bulls players hasnt talked about him returning early. They have complete trust in him to return when he is ready.

This thread is done

if noah can play while being injured, why cant rose play while being healthy?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by AussieG
    He was cleared to play months ago and hasn't even played 1 minute.. because of "mental issues" rather than physical ones. He's even talked about God and.. I'll stop there.
    Thanks for that. That does not look good for him. Right or wrong, athletes are judged for things like this.