Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

Default Better chance of winning a title, Kobe's 2013 Lakers or 2016 LA Rams?

Who has a better chance of winning it all? Please, no bias opinions... Only pure unadulterated truth. Discuss.

Default Re: Better chance of winning a title, Kobe's 2013 Lakers or 2016 LA Rams?

Dwight Howard didn't start playing hard until Kobe blew his Achilles out dragging a moping Laker team into the playoffs, doing all the leg work.

Even if his alienating leadership that season was partly to blame for teammates uninspired play.

Gasol was a passive and seemed worn out. And Nash was ridiculously old, totally a shell of what he once was, and was oft injured.

I don't get why people act like that was a true super team or a stain on Kobe's legacy.

Dwight was on the massive decline starting that season, and was an obvious malcontent all season. To the point even resident nice guy Steve Nash was having problems with him.

Default Re: Better chance of winning a title, Kobe's 2013 Lakers or 2016 LA Rams?

Honestly warriorfan getting laid or Justin getting a job is a higher chance. But that isn't saying much.

2016 Rams ran into a fiery SF team fighting with every black man and woman in American history on their backs. I fully expect the 9ers to win their division and possibly a few playoff games

what? i don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Honestly warriorfan getting laid or Justin getting a job is a higher chance. But that isn't saying much.
    Thats cold game right there my dude, but sadly true.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Dwight Howard didn't start playing hard until Kobe blew his Achilles out dragging a moping Laker team into the playoffs, doing all the leg work.

Even if his alienating leadership that season was partly to blame for teammates uninspired play.

Gasol was a passive and seemed worn out. And Nash was ridiculously old, totally a shell of what he once was, and was oft injured.

I don't get why people act like that was a true super team or a stain on Kobe's legacy.

Dwight was on the massive decline starting that season, and was an obvious malcontent all season. To the point even resident nice guy Steve Nash was having problems with him.
    He had a prime Gasol, Odom, an over the hill Nash, and the best center in the game Dwight. F@ck your excuses. And he did not drag that team single handed @ss wipe, his all-star teammates contributed.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

No one does outside of obvious trolls.