Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGA Fam.....

Default Re: MAGA Fam.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    "smfh, so white males can't watch from afar and observe peacefully anymore?"

A good chin check nips this behavior in the bud. For life. Would have taught the kid to respect personal space if nothing else.

I get a sense this Akradipshit fella never got chin checked as a youth either. Too bad. He would have learned to speak to people properly. With respect. I don't think I've ever met someone so incapable of comprehending how he is perceived. It's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    maga fam working weekend OT to fix their image

I don

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    A good chin check nips this behavior in the bud. For life. Would have taught the kid to respect personal space if nothing else.

I get a sense this Akradipshit fella never got chin checked as a youth either. Too bad. He would have learned to speak to people properly. With respect. I don't think I've ever met someone so incapable of comprehending how he is perceived. It's unfortunate.

No. He

[QUOTE=oh the horror]No. He

But do we even know if the kid walked up into the old guy

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    But do we even know if the kid walked up into the old guy’s space or if the old guy walked up into the kid’s space?
    Six, do you aspire to be a lawyer? Why the fvck do you do this in your free time man? It's asinine.

NBA Legend

THis guy triggered HARD because I summed him up perfectly on the first page.

Pretentious, fake intellectual who always has to be on the polar opposite side of “the meanie racist republicans” in order to feel safe and secure in where he belongs. The murky middleground is too difficult for him to navigate intellectually. He needs a SIDE, and he will always take the same one.

He’s been hurting bad since I challenged him to provide one single issue on which he does not fully agree with the official DNC platform. He floundered and muttered something incoherent then tried to sweep it aside. He’s been in psychological pain for months since that exchange. The toll of having someone see thru his human veneer and peak at the robotic sheep beneath is weighing heavily on him.

Poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    THis guy triggered HARD because I summed him up perfectly on the first page.

Pretentious, fake intellectual who always has to be on the polar opposite side of “the meanie racist republicans” in order to feel safe and secure in where he belongs. The murky middleground is too difficult for him to navigate intellectually. He needs a SIDE, and he will always take the same one.

He’s been hurting bad since I challenged him to provide one single issue on which he does not fully agree with the official DNC platform. He floundered and muttered something incoherent then tried to sweep it aside. He’s been in psychological pain for months since that exchange. The toll of having someone see thru his human veneer and peak at the robotic sheep beneath is weighing heavily on him.

Poor bastard.
    Endless bloviation. Endless. Therapy sir. Do the board a favor. Or at least go troll some folks that deserve it, like Sturmfront.

NBA Legend

[QUOTE=oh the horror]No. He

NBA Legend

Endless bloviation. Endless. Therapy sir. Do the board a favor. Or at least go troll some folks that deserve it, like Sturmfront.

Endless cringe.

Endless.

uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Social media doxxing these kids hard right now

The price for IRL trolling
    Expect the usual "apology" video from the retard in the MAGA hat...

Meanwhile, his school said they are investigating this matter and will consider any appropriate action, including expulsion
    Last edited by TheMan; 01-19-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Expect the usual "apology" video from the retard in the MAGA hat...

Meanwhile, his school said they are investigating this matter and will consider any appropriate action, including expulsion
    Longer version of the video just dropped. The kid was literally just standing there minding his own business. The old dude walked through a crowd then walked up to the kid and started banging his drum inches away from the kid’s face. The kid just stood there and did literally nothing. This kid has absolutely nothing to apologize for.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Uncle_Jim...96139817504768

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

[QUOTE=NumberSix]Longer version of the video just dropped. The kid was literally just standing there minding his own business. The old dude walked through a crowd then walked up to the kid and started banging his drum inches away from the kid